Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Seaman, Nick Warren , Hybrid and HOPE - saturday march 29

Guest djjoncowan

Guest djjoncowan

Hope recordings party - shine @ the shelborne saturday march 29th - 10 years of hope featuring

main room: Dave Seaman (exclusive WMC set)

Nick Warren

16 bit lolita's

The Lounge: Hybrid (dj set)

Jody (way out west)

several more artists tba but main set will be 5 hours of pure musical bliss in the main room with dave and nick.....:shot::lickit:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest myles hie
Hope recordings party - shine @ the shelborne saturday march 29th - 10 years of hope featuring

Nick Warren

16 bit lolita's

Jody (way out west)

several more artists tba but main set will be 5 hours of pure musical bliss in the main room with dave and nick.....:shot::lickit:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest djjoncowan

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that a good reply?? LOL

Guest ChaaChaa

39.gif

Its a good new...fantastic new!! But I thought it would be on 25 of March.

Now I have to decided between HOPE RECORDINGS or SOS COLLECTIVE 14.gif

Guest mbongiovi
39.gif

My thoughts exactly. The one thing I wished you would not have done Jon. I really don't want to miss this and I don't want to miss SOS, was really wishing this was gonna be Friday night Dam. Decisions Decisions. Well I guess the easy decision is Shine, seeing I am staying at the shelborne, just have to talk my friends, that are nt staying at the shelborne and really want to see SOS again, into it.

Guest MaddHatterRadio
39.gif

No decision for me!!!! As much as I love Desyn, this party is off the f*#king chain!

16 BIT LOLITAS!!!!!

Who do I need to contact for a table inquiry and pricing?

Guest mbongiovi
No decision for me!!!! As much as I love Desyn, this party is off the f*#king chain!

16 BIT LOLITAS!!!!!

Who do I need to contact for a table inquiry and pricing?

Yea, I was just venting my disappointment of not being able to see both. Kinda of a no-brainer for me. Dave and Nick and Hybrid have been favorites of mine since the mid 90's, plus I love the 16 bit lolitas as well, plus I am staying at the Shelborne (Shine) and get free VIP entry to all their parties for staying there. Once again, No-Brainer, lol. Should be one hell of a party.

By the way, you need to contact djjoncowan (started this post), he runs, the shelborne hotel and club Shine. He will either set you up or put you in touch with someone at the club/hotel who will.

Guest ChaaChaa

margaritazt3.jpg

HOPE....SOS....HOPE....SOS...HOPE...... 13.gif

I will wait till know where and when will be SOS Collective party.

SOS party could be in the morning or afternoon;and then at night HOPE´s party.

That would be a great day.

I like 16 bit lolitas but I like producing. I saw them a couple of times....and their sets are good but no exceptional.

What about the price for Hope´s party????

Guest briant

No brainer for me... is do or die at Shine ...but as well would have loved that party on fridays, still can't complaint, this is for my taste the best night out!! thanks to jon cowan for pulling this out, I don't think any other promoter would have tought of that.

Guest mbongiovi
margaritazt3.jpg

HOPE....SOS....HOPE....SOS...HOPE...... 13.gif

I will wait till know where and when will be SOS Collective party.

SOS party could be in the morning or afternoon;and then at night HOPE´s party.

That would be a great day.

I like 16 bit lolitas but I like producing. I saw them a couple of times....and their sets are good but no exceptional.

What about the price for Hope´s party????

From the looks of it, the Lolitas will probably just be opening up for Nick & Dave, seeing they will be doing a 5 hour set. Prob. will be Lolitas from 10 - midnight and Nick & Dave from midnight to closing time (12am - 5am). Because is says, Jody and Hybrid will be in the lounge. Separate room from Shine in the Shelborne.

I very much doubt SOS will be playing during the day, not as a collective anyway, unless they are at Ultra, which I can't bring myself to attend anymore. They are def. not playing at the fifth where they played last year, seeing that Saturday night at the fifth already is selling tickets for another party. So we shall see, maybe they will end up on another night.

Guest kev_obrien

Nick Warren

16 bit lolita's

Jody (way out west)

This is going to be the highlight of the conference for me, for sure! Thank you!!!!!!!!

Guest djjoncowan
Free for us staying at the hotel though, correct?

yes, all registered hotel guests of the shelborne will be granted free entrance too all shine and pool side events throughout wmc...

Guest djjoncowan
39.gif

good news for you all SOS is absolutely not on the 29th so you have no conflict.... look for SOS announcements soon but i can promise you it is not the same night as hope.....

Guest mbongiovi
good news for you all SOS is absolutely not on the 29th so you have no conflict.... look for SOS announcements soon but i can promise you it is not the same night as hope.....

That might be the greatest peice of information I have heard. Thanks for the info jon. Might be the only party I leave the shelborne for. lol.

Guest Corporate

So Jon, can you start another thread with ALL of the parties you have booked at the Shelborne? For some reason, none of the parties you've listed are on the "party lists" yet. Just want to get the full picture...

Thanks man...

Guest ChaaChaa

Thanks for the info,jon!!

Now tell me that SOS will be playing in a boat or pool party and I will marry with you17.gif

016.gif

Guest djjoncowan
Thanks for the info,jon!!

Now tell me that SOS will be playing in a boat or pool party and I will marry with you17.gif

016.gif

neither unfortunately..... at least not that i know of....

Guest j_love01

This is the best news I've heard so far...after listening to Omid16b's new artist album I have to say the SOS balance party is/was calling my name even more than before. I know what Seaman, Warren, and Jody are capable of but musically the best night I have ever had was w/ these guys @ a closing party in Ibiza 2 summers ago. SOS is the only party that can compete w/ the Hope party imo.

I say open the WMC w/ a bangin SOS Balance party! Release date is 3/24, close enough!

Guest mbongiovi
This is the best news I've heard so far...after listening to Omid16b's new artist album I have to say the SOS balance party is/was calling my name even more than before. I know what Seaman, Warren, and Jody are capable of but musically the best night I have ever had was w/ these guys @ a closing party in Ibiza 2 summers ago. SOS is the only party that can compete w/ the Hope party imo.

I say open the WMC w/ a bangin SOS Balance party! Release date is 3/24, close enough!

Looks like SOS will be at Pawn Shop this year, but not sure what night?