Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Seaman, Nick Warren , Hybrid and HOPE - saturday march 29

Guest djjoncowan

Guest djjoncowan

thanks for the prop's on the track...

well folks . about two weeks to go and although I have my hands full with all the events inside and out at the shelborne www.shelborne.com/wmc I have too openly say that this event has me the most excited. 6 hours of nick warren and dave seaman playing back to back?? I hear even some classics are being popped out for this one.... anyways, this party is going to be one for the books - I truly HOPE you will all join us in musically bliss - I do suggest arriving early and I absolutely suggest buying advance tickets - www.wanttickets.com - this show is selling extremely quickly and those with tickets in hand are the much safer... see you @ the shelborne...:pothead:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mbongiovi
thanks for the prop's on the track...

well folks . about two weeks to go and although I have my hands full with all the events inside and out at the shelborne www.shelborne.com/wmc I have too openly say that this event has me the most excited. 6 hours of nick warren and dave seaman playing back to back?? I hear even some classics are being popped out for this one.... anyways, this party is going to be one for the books - I truly HOPE you will all join us in musically bliss - I do suggest arriving early and I absolutely suggest buying advance tickets - www.wanttickets.com - this show is selling extremely quickly and those with tickets in hand are the much safer... see you @ the shelborne...:pothead:

I 100% agree. I am looking forward to this more than anything. So it is 6 hours of Dave & Nick instead of 5 now, fantastic! So Jon, as you know, my friends and I are staying at the hotel, so we get in the party free, but would you recommend us getting a table. What is the table situation for the party? Shine is not that the big, what will the set-up be. PM me with the table details and if you recommend we get one.

We figure for Pacha we don't need one because we will have our balconies on the townhouse, but for this I am afraid, that once you walk out for any reason (go back to room, to bathroom, etc.) you won't be able to get back in, Because I am sure it will be at capacity by midnight. Will this be true?

Guest djjoncowan
I 100% agree. I am looking forward to this more than anything. So it is 6 hours of Dave & Nick instead of 5 now, fantastic! So Jon, as you know, my friends and I are staying at the hotel, so we get in the party free, but would you recommend us getting a table. What is the table situation for the party? Shine is not that the big, what will the set-up be. PM me with the table details and if you recommend we get one.

We figure for Pacha we don't need one because we will have our balconies on the townhouse, but for this I am afraid, that once you walk out for any reason (go back to room, to bathroom, etc.) you won't be able to get back in, Because I am sure it will be at capacity by midnight. Will this be true?

if you can imagine shine, for WMC we clear all 3 levels and open them as full wide open dance area's with some seating on the edges. The VIP table's are transferred into what is now the restaurant, but like last year, will be transfered into a private VIP room with lighting, visuals, a new Jbl soundsystem, and exclusive VIP room bar. this room is through the fire doors directly next too the dj booth and even better is that it leads to double doors through the club... a table will definately get you into a pimp table and VIP room that will be used for only people with tables, DJ's & their guests..... for table info email miguel@shelborne.com and he'll take care of any questions or concerns right away....you will be able to leave the venue to head to the room or head to room 2 but once fire marshal says enough, somethings are beyond our controll and if pre sale is any measure this party will be slammed!!! best party of the week... hope that helps...

Guest mbongiovi
if you can imagine shine, for WMC we clear all 3 levels and open them as full wide open dance area's with some seating on the edges. The VIP table's are transferred into what is now the restaurant, but like last year, will be transfered into a private VIP room with lighting, visuals, a new Jbl soundsystem, and exclusive VIP room bar. this room is through the fire doors directly next too the dj booth and even better is that it leads to double doors through the club... a table will definately get you into a pimp table and VIP room that will be used for only people with tables, DJ's & their guests..... for table info email miguel@shelborne.com and he'll take care of any questions or concerns right away....you will be able to leave the venue to head to the room or head to room 2 but once fire marshal says enough, somethings are beyond our controll and if pre sale is any measure this party will be slammed!!! best party of the week... hope that helps...

Jon, another question, originally you said that guests of the hotel will get into all the parties for free and VIP access, does this still hold true, will we be able to get into the transformed VIP area in the restaurant that you spoke of above, or do you actually have to get a table to get in there?

Guest ZoE4muzik

Dang !! I jus Hope seaman sound like his latest Mix!

Renaissane Master series!!!

F ing AWESOME!!!:electric-lou:

And along with WARREN!!!

:bow:

Guest Florian E.

What a wonderful, incredible night. Musical bliss. Epic. Dave and Nick just tore up the place - I don't think anyone had left when the lights went on at 5:30.. I still get goosebumps thinking of Nick dropping "Breeder - Twilo Thunder". Dave really knows how to interact and play to the crowd......wow.....

Many, many, many thanks Jon for bringing those two in and I really, really hope we'll get to see more of those two in the future in Miami.

Guest mbongiovi
What a wonderful, incredible night. Musical bliss. Epic. Dave and Nick just tore up the place - I don't think anyone had left when the lights went on at 5:30.. I still get goosebumps thinking of Nick dropping "Breeder - Twilo Thunder". Dave really knows how to interact and play to the crowd......wow.....

Many, many, many thanks Jon for bringing those two in and I really, really hope we'll get to see more of those two in the future in Miami.

x2

Guest ChaaChaa

The best WMC08 party!!!!

I really enjoy the night with Nick & Dave playing...but I had to say that Nick is my favorite!! :hello:

Nick, YOU ARE THE MAN!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

He signed me the GU28 (thanks to petraxx : u are a nice person :yes: ;Did u give the paper to Nick?? :D )

Shine is a great club,fantastic sound system and really nice people workin on it!!!

Now Im in Spain but I think I will come to Miami next year. It has been a great week!!!

PD. Marc, I told u at Shine but I will telll u again: You have a friend in Spain,,so If I can help u..HERE I AM :pimp2:

Guest mbongiovi

PD. Marc, I told u at Shine but I will telll u again: You have a friend in Spain,,so If I can help u..HERE I AM :pimp2:

Thanks man. It was great to meet you and hang. The HOPE party was great. I will def look you up the next time I am in Spain. If you are ever down in South Florida again, don't hesitate to give me a ring.

Guest petraxx

Great party, great venue, great people :)

The best WMC08 party!!!!

I really enjoy the night with Nick & Dave playing...but I had to say that Nick is my favorite!! :hello:

Nick, YOU ARE THE MAN!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

He signed me the GU28 (thanks to petraxx : u are a nice person :yes: ;Did u give the paper to Nick?? )

Thanks sweetie, was lovely to meet you & your missus too! Nick says thanks for the offer but we still don't have a deal ;)

See you next time!

Px

Guest mbongiovi

Jon,

I have a question for you.

I have been to Shine a few times, and I have always liked the sound system, but my question is, did you have integral beef it up even more for WMC? Because it was out of hand awesome on Saturday for the HOPE party. It felt like a 5 hour earthquake in there, it was awesome. Probably one of the best sound systmes I heard during WMC.

Guest djjoncowan
Jon,

I have a question for you.

I have been to Shine a few times, and I have always liked the sound system, but my question is, did you have integral beef it up even more for WMC? Because it was out of hand awesome on Saturday for the HOPE party. It felt like a 5 hour earthquake in there, it was awesome. Probably one of the best sound systmes I heard during WMC.

hey marc...

nope - exact same sound....... no changes - its just amazing when you have steve dash actually on site as the sound tech... the man is a genius - thanks for the compliments - we did add a new dash prototype mixer and isolater - they are actually the only ones in the word - again - thanks for your support - you WILL see these guys again soon @ shine plus they've already confirmed for WMC next year.... dave and nick - the perfect 1-2 punch!!!

Guest mbongiovi
hey marc...

nope - exact same sound....... no changes - its just amazing when you have steve dash actually on site as the sound tech... the man is a genius - thanks for the compliments - we did add a new dash prototype mixer and isolater - they are actually the only ones in the word - again - thanks for your support - you WILL see these guys again soon @ shine plus they've already confirmed for WMC next year.... dave and nick - the perfect 1-2 punch!!!

Fatastic, can't wait.

Guest Florian E.

Great news Jon....

On a side note:

Jon - Any chance you can entice Seaman to be a resident for Shine and have him make regular quarter yearly appearances or so? If I recall, there was some talk of that after he played at Shine for the 10 year Groovejet reunion party last year. He blew me away that night as well as last week.....we need more of Dave in South Florida!

Just a few things. I was so looking forward to this party, more than any other of conference. What these guys have done over the years has meant a lot to me, and being part of that night was a big deal. The crowd was amazing -- realest of the real, musically educated and passionate about music. It was one of those nights that will go down as a great memory for some time to come. Classic tunes all around. Jon, thanks for putting it together. Get at least one of these guys to come here at least 2x per year and we can make a lot of people happy. I really do think there is enough local support from "those in the know." I haven't posted on here in almost two or three years...wow, it takes something like this to inspire me, and all the other old school progressive heads.

Omar G

Guest djjoncowan
Great news Jon....

On a side note:

Jon - Any chance you can entice Seaman to be a resident for Shine and have him make regular quarter yearly appearances or so? If I recall, there was some talk of that after he played at Shine for the 10 year Groovejet reunion party last year. He blew me away that night as well as last week.....we need more of Dave in South Florida!

very good chance... in fact, definite. we have plans for both dave and nick to be here before the end of summer:pothead: - look for a may show to be announced next week as well (not dave or nick unfortunately but i think you'll be happy....)

Guest mbongiovi
very good chance... in fact, definite. we have plans for both dave and nick to be here before the end of summer:pothead: - look for a may show to be announced next week as well (not dave or nick unfortunately but i think you'll be happy....)

Sounds good,, Nick and Dave before the end of summer, and something Special in May, I ready, bring it on.

Guest Florian E.
Sounds good,, Nick and Dave before the end of summer, and something Special in May, I ready, bring it on.

Same here :pothead:

Guest Florian E.

I still hear Nick Warren dropping "Breeder - Twilo Thunder" at 5am in my hears. The place went nuts. :pothead:

Never did I think I would ever hear that track at a club again.