Dave Seaman, Nick Warren , Hybrid and HOPE - saturday march 29

Guest djjoncowan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mbongiovi
little birdy told me SOS is thursday

That would work great for me, seeing I will be getting down there on Thursday morning.

Jon, what is going on at the Shelborne Pool on Thursday? So Far I know I am in for the PACHA festival and the HOPE party, just curious whats going on Thursday afternnoon/evening and Thursday and Friday night in Shine.

Guest djjoncowan
That would work great for me, seeing I will be getting down there on Thursday morning.

Jon, what is going on at the Shelborne Pool on Thursday? So Far I know I am in for the PACHA festival and the HOPE party, just curious whats going on Thursday afternnoon/evening and Thursday and Friday night in Shine.

thursday day is Victor Calderone, chus and ceballos, dj vibe & a very special superstar guest tba

thursday night - buzzin fly feat ben watt (everything but the girl) and jimpster

friday night in shine is Def Mix feat David Morales, Frankie Knuckles, and a special superstar guest tba

hope that helps..:pothead:

Guest mbongiovi
thursday day is Victor Calderone, chus and ceballos, dj vibe & a very special superstar guest tba

thursday night - buzzin fly feat ben watt (everything but the girl) and jimpster

friday night in shine is Def Mix feat David Morales, Frankie Knuckles, and a special superstar guest tba

hope that helps..:pothead:

Yup, thanks.

And it looks like the little birdie was right. SOS at Pawn Shop on Thursday, 3/27. SO it looks like my Thursday Night and Friday night are laready set. Nice!

Guest mbongiovi

Jon,

I've never seen Nick and Dave together, do they actually play together, tag team, or do they just play back to back, 2 hours each or so?

Guest j_love01
Jon,

I've never seen Nick and Dave together, do they actually play together, tag team, or do they just play back to back, 2 hours each or so?

Ditto what he said. They both have styles that complement each other really well if they did play together. If they don't play together then who is going to open for who?

Guest djjoncowan
Ditto what he said. They both have styles that complement each other really well if they did play together. If they don't play together then who is going to open for who?

this is one of those rare special chances to catch these two... they are GREAT friends but rarely share the same stage anymore... I've had them play for me together twice, once at space years ago and nick opened for dave, another gig at nerve was an unplanned stop in @ nerve by dave during wmc - dave and I tag teamed and opened for nick but once the drinks were flowin the two played a bit together.... they kind of went 2 for 2 or 45 mins for 45 mins... they really got into party mode, enjoyed themselves and fed off one anothers energy. with this one I am not giving them set times, just telling them the two of you have 5 hrs... split it up and do with it as you will.... what ever we get its dave seaman and nick warren with 16 bit lolita's opening for them... what I can promise is the best true progressive house I can personally ask for... out of all my events, inside and out - dave and nick is what I most look forward too.... its gonna be special!!

Guest j_love01
this is one of those rare special chances to catch these two... they are GREAT friends but rarely share the same stage anymore... I've had them play for me together twice, once at space years ago and nick opened for dave, another gig at nerve was an unplanned stop in @ nerve by dave during wmc - dave and I tag teamed and opened for nick but once the drinks were flowin the two played a bit together.... they kind of went 2 for 2 or 45 mins for 45 mins... they really got into party mode, enjoyed themselves and fed off one anothers energy. with this one I am not giving them set times, just telling them the two of you have 5 hrs... split it up and do with it as you will.... what ever we get its dave seaman and nick warren with 16 bit lolita's opening for them... what I can promise is the best true progressive house I can personally ask for... out of all my events, inside and out - dave and nick is what I most look forward too.... its gonna be special!!

This one is definitely going to be a good one! Can't wait!

Guest mbongiovi
This one is definitely going to be a good one! Can't wait!

Ditto, Definately can't wait for this one. These guys are definitely at the top, and have been for some time, when it comes to that progresseive sound. This is poised to be a night of absolute musical Bliss.

Guest djjoncowan
Ditto, Definately can't wait for this one. These guys are definitely at the top, and have been for some time, when it comes to that progresseive sound. This is poised to be a night of absolute musical Bliss.

musical "bliss" indeed - well stated:cwm32:

Guest Florian E.

God, this party is gonna be sick. Saw Dave a few past months past at the Groovejet Reunion and that was special. This will be five-fold. Best part of all, it falls on my b-day. Could not have asked for a better present.

Guest mbongiovi
musical "bliss" indeed - well stated:cwm32:

Awe, you caught my play on word and my shout out to you and the Bliss parties, well read. lol.

Can't wait for this one, super excited, plus I still get to see SOS on another night.

Jon, anymore word on who will be playing all day and night at the Pacha Ibiza Festival on Friday?

Guest briant

jon... i know would be practical to buy tickets for the hope party.... but I usually just show up and pay at the door ... it,s just how i do it even if is not conference partys... will it get jammed at the door?...how about getting there early... like 11 pm or so.. I dont mind missing 16b lolitas openning but not dave and nick early tunes.... i need some feedback

Guest djjoncowan
jon... i know would be practical to buy tickets for the hope party.... but I usually just show up and pay at the door ... it,s just how i do it even if is not conference partys... will it get jammed at the door?...how about getting there early... like 11 pm or so.. I dont mind missing 16b lolitas openning but not dave and nick early tunes.... i need some feedback

this as with all wmc events will probably be slammed from 10pm onwards.. if you want my advice its presale - tickets will be up by monday at www.wanttickets.com and they will be cheaper then at the door... pre-sale is absolute admission with no hassle and like i said cheaper - you should be fine if your there by 11 but presale is your safest bet - Nick and Dave will go on at midnight....

Guest mbongiovi
this as with all wmc events will probably be slammed from 10pm onwards.. if you want my advice its presale - tickets will be up by monday at www.wanttickets.com and they will be cheaper then at the door... pre-sale is absolute admission with no hassle and like i said cheaper - you should be fine if your there by 11 but presale is your safest bet - Nick and Dave will go on at midnight....

I totally agree with Jon, during WMC, pre-sales are definitely worth it if you know you will be going to that party. Any other time I would agree with just showing up, but a party like this will probably be slammed to capacity by midnight or 1.

Guest francvi

So I take it there is a separate line for pre-sale ticket holders and we are guaranteed admission even if we get there late...

Jon, do you think you could you give us an approximate idea of how much pre-sale tickets will be? I need to start establishing priorities...

Guest djjoncowan
So I take it there is a separate line for pre-sale ticket holders and we are guaranteed admission even if we get there late...

Jon, do you think you could you give us an approximate idea of how much pre-sale tickets will be? I need to start establishing priorities...

you will have guarenteed admission and a separate line for presale ticket holders but as soon as fire says we are at capacity there is nothing any venue can do about that so I still recommend getting there by midnight the latest.....

Guest francvi
you will have guarenteed admission and a separate line for presale ticket holders but as soon as fire says we are at capacity there is nothing any venue can do about that so I still recommend getting there by midnight the latest.....

Thank you!!! I'll be there for sure!!!:balloon:

Guest kev_obrien

I have a pretty serious question, as to what time one should arrive to guarantee getting in, even if you have presales. I really want to stick around Ultra for Sasha & Diggers set that night, but want to make sure we will be able to get in @Shine. Any input?