Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Seaman, Nick Warren , Hybrid and HOPE - saturday march 29

Guest djjoncowan

Guest djjoncowan
I have a pretty serious question, as to what time one should arrive to guarantee getting in, even if you have presales. I really want to stick around Ultra for Sasha & Diggers set that night, but want to make sure we will be able to get in @Shine. Any input?

if your there by midnight you should be safe... wouldn't go much later than that though as it will fill up....

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChaaChaa

jon;if we have the presale tickets and we cant enter to the club because it´s full of people.

Will we get our money back?????

Guest francvi
jon;if we have the presale tickets and we cant enter to the club because it´s full of people.

Will we get our money back?????

I'm not Jon but I can already tell you the answer is going to be "no", unless miracles start to happen today:pothead: In fact, I didn't get my tickets because I am going to Ultra to see Underworld and I know for sure I won't get back into SoBe before 1am, which would mean no entry to Shelborne :comfort: I'll have to go to Space or somewhere downtown after Ultra.

Guest djjoncowan
I'm not Jon but I can already tell you the answer is going to be "no", unless miracles start to happen today:pothead: In fact, I didn't get my tickets because I am going to Ultra to see Underworld and I know for sure I won't get back into SoBe before 1am, which would mean no entry to Shelborne :comfort: I'll have to go to Space or somewhere downtown after Ultra.

actually you are mistaken. if you are not allowed in due to capacity reasons and u have presale tickets find me personally @ the shelborne and I will be sure and take care of you.... not all clubs or owners are all about and money... I just want u all u to enjoy first and foremost:pothead:

Guest francvi
actually you are mistaken. if you are not allowed in due to capacity reasons and u have presale tickets find me personally @ the shelborne and I will be sure and take care of you.... not all clubs or owners are all about and money... I just want u all u to enjoy first and foremost:pothead:

Wow Jon!!! I was just going to post right now asking you if you think there would be any chance for me and my friend to get in if we get there around 1am.... I really want to be at Shelborne for this amazing party but I can't miss Underworld either and I know how long it could take to get to SoBe from Ultra!!!

If you really mean that I will get the presale tix right now!

Guest ChaaChaa

Good news!!

But we will arrive early to be allowed to entry and to take a good place in front of cabine!!!

Thanks,Jon!!

Guest briant

I can't wait for this party!!... I will hunt down nick so he can sign me my favourite comp ''reikjavik'' he already sign my copy of ''shangai'' last time he was at space... as well as for mighty dave he gonna have to sign his lattest renaissance comp wich is coming out at the beggining of march or so .... jon tell nick and dave not to be shy and drop those bombs... I know shine is a classy intimate club... but come on !! drop it like is hot!!

I want to show my friends why shine and hope party is the best choice of the whole wmc!! and what a top notch jock really is.... last year they managed to pull me into pvd wich I don't like much.... but they gonna have to shoot me to keep me away from hope recordings party ... that's how much of a hardcore fan I am to the warren seaman sound!!

Guest djjoncowan
Really looking forward to this party. I believe Stel is playing on this night as well.

he is ..... he's been added to the lounge playing with jody and hybrid

Guest francvi
The 16 bits absolutely rock, better get there early :)

I know! I wish I could get there early!!! why, oh why did Underworld have to perform at Ultra the same day as this party???? :crymeariver:

Guest mbongiovi
I know! I wish I could get there early!!! why, oh why did Underworld have to perform at Ultra the same day as this party???? :crymeariver:

You never know, underworld did not close Ultra the last time they were here. Maybe they will go on at 8 or 9, then you will have no prob getting to Shine by 11 or 12. You will most likly miss the lolitas though, but at least if that happens you won't miss Dave & Nick. Good luck.

Guest francvi
You never know, underworld did not close Ultra the last time they were here. Maybe they will go on at 8 or 9, then you will have no prob getting to Shine by 11 or 12. You will most likly miss the lolitas though, but at least if that happens you won't miss Dave & Nick. Good luck.

Thanks!!! I think Underworld are closing Ultra this time! (do you knew if/when they announce set times?). But yeah, as long as I get to see Dave & Nick for a few hours I'll be happy... When there are so many choices one can't have everything! Hope to be able to get there soon enough and see you there! It's going to be amazing!

Guest mbongiovi
Thanks!!! I think Underworld are closing Ultra this time! (do you knew if/when they announce set times?). But yeah, as long as I get to see Dave & Nick for a few hours I'll be happy... When there are so many choices one can't have everything! Hope to be able to get there soon enough and see you there! It's going to be amazing!

I don't think Ultra has ever announced the set times before the day of the event. You usually get the set times on a flyer when you get there. At least that is how it was for the first 7 of them (I did not go to 8 or 9).

Guest kev_obrien

Well, I'll obviously be missing 16bit, well unless Sasha & diggers dont close out Ultra. I may just check them out @ Mansion thursday nite instead, so we can leave Ultra in time to get to Shine by 10 or 11. This party is gonna be bangin' from start to finish!!!! Dunno bout anyone else, but this will be the highlight of conference for me... and the PRICE? $20? Definitely right, especially after a weeks worth of overpriced parties, thats definitely refreshing!

Guest ZoE4muzik
I don't think Ultra has ever announced the set times before the day of the event. You usually get the set times on a flyer when you get there. At least that is how it was for the first 7 of them (I did not go to 8 or 9).

The Headlinners always close ULTRA

Thats what is been hapend on 8 & 9 wich u missed :cwm20:

So TIESTO on FRIDAY:clap:

and UNDERWORLD on Saturday!!:hello:

Guest mbongiovi
The Headlinners always close ULTRA

Thats what is been hapend on 8 & 9 wich u missed :cwm20:

So TIESTO on FRIDAY:clap:

and UNDERWORLD on Saturday!!:hello:

I would agree with you, that it is always headlining DJ's (Tiesto, PVD) that always tend to close their stage. But when it is a live performance (such as Underworld), that did not always seem to be tru in the past. Maybe that has changed since Ultra 8 and 9.

Guest francvi
I would agree with you, that it is always headlining DJ's (Tiesto, PVD) that always tend to close their stage. But when it is a live performance (such as Underworld), that did not always seem to be tru in the past. Maybe that has changed since Ultra 8 and 9.

I wish that were true this time as well! That way, if Underworld perform earlier, I will be able to get to Dave & Nick early enough!!!:balloon:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest petraxx
I wish that were true this time as well! That way, if Underworld perform earlier, I will be able to get to Dave & Nick early enough!!!:balloon:

Exactly :) Thumbs up!

Guest mbongiovi
A little over three weeks away!!! One of the best lineups at this years WMC imo.

Can't wait, gonna rock.

Guest briant

this is one for the books folks...:pothead:

in another note ...a few days ago was listening to tarrentela and redanka ...(an old comp... very good nonetheless... ) and turned up there was a tune produced by mister cowan... the track is called ''please call'' ... quality!!