Clubplanet Nightlife Community

smoking/non-smoking

lukeyblueyez

In the past it never did. My boyfriend smokes. Even tho it's pretty gross, I don't think it really enters too stronly into the equation. Unless someone is actually in the middle of a cigarette when you first meet them you won't necessarily know if they smoke or not.

Still I really would like to meet a woman who is a non-smoker; when smokers get together they tend to smoke like chimneys. My bf and I were seeing a smoker for a while and there were times when I could barely stand to be in the room with them! It could be nauseating.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

I don't like cigarettes but I smoke on occassion, when I trip I tend to chain smoke.

I don't mind if the person I'm dating is smoker as long as they're clothes don't smell like an ash tray. I can't stand funky tobacco breath unless we've both been drinking, and in that case, I'm not at all bothered by it.

But the only thing I don't like about dating a smoker is that I'm more inclined to start smoking at times that I normally wouldn't.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

What about somebody who chews tobaco?

You know those guys who spit it out... hmm that's atractive.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

i also like the cup that they carry with them to spit into, there's a nice pick up line:

Excuse me sweety, can you hold my dip cup

while I get out my dip, thanks.

cwm24.gifcwm24.gif

it depends on what your smoking. weed i'm fine with and will enjoy also. cigs aren't very pleasing

------------------

cathat3.gif

"How did it get so late so soon?

It's nite before it's afternoon.

December is here before it's June.

My goodness how the time has flewn.

How did it get so late so soon?"- Dr. Seuss

maybe because i'm from alberta, but chew is alright, I live in the city but its still pretty common. I find because i'm a non-smoker outside the bars, that girls who smoke are kind of annoying, I start to stink like smoke and she always has go outside to smoke. I would make exceptions, but it is still annoying

------------------

I do drugs and I AM CANADIAN, eh!

Originally posted by batidde:

maybe because i'm from alberta, but chew is alright, I live in the city but its still pretty common. I find because i'm a non-smoker outside the bars, that girls who smoke are kind of annoying, I start to stink like smoke and she always has go outside to smoke. I would make exceptions, but it is still annoying

So you think a chic that dips is ok? I think it's fucking gross. I couldn't imagine kissing someone that dips.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

Generally I hate cigarettes and I think it makes most guys unattractive. However there was this one guy who worked in Seaside on the boardwalk at one of those body art places. This guy was just the perfect definition of sexy and he made smoking look so suductive. Damn I hope hes there again this summer.

i think that people that smoke are generally more sociable, does anyone agree?

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

How about pipe smoking??? No, not the pot kind! AND NO, not the cock kind either...!

What would a woman think of a man lighting up a hardwood, 4 1/2 inch Volce packed with Captain Jack? Any chance of the above type making the score???

-CB

------------------

Martini-01.gif

"There's always an ounce of pub wisdom in every drink that I serve."-CB

Originally posted by tastyt:

In the past it never did. My boyfriend smokes. Even tho it's pretty gross, I don't think it really enters too stronly into the equation. Unless someone is actually in the middle of a cigarette when you first meet them you won't necessarily know if they smoke or not.

Still I really would like to meet a woman who is a non-smoker; when smokers get together they tend to smoke like chimneys. My bf and I were seeing a smoker for a while and there were times when I could barely stand to be in the room with them! It could be nauseating.

welll tastyt meet me smile.gif I dont smoke at all

I dont care if someone smoke next to me sometimes the smoke boder me but i can handlee it smile.gif

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Originally posted by back2basics-:

What's not to love about a guy who dips? Especially, when the mouth cancer sets in....yummy.

cwm8.gif

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

I think smoking is plain gross.

Hair smell

Clothes smell

Hands, fingers smell

Bad taste in mouth

Stikey smell all around the person

Burn people

And the weight loss thing to keep a person from getting fat is BULLSHIT!. (I read up on it)

And it's HORRID kissing somone that just finished a ciggarette.

And if someone is going to tell me that it relives tension - bug off cuz you know your lying. I read up on that too. You *think* it's releving your tension.

Chew GUM dammint! Smoke week or something!

cwm21.gif

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

Originally posted by rachel1997:

I think smoking is plain gross.

Hair smell

Clothes smell

Hands, fingers smell

Bad taste in mouth

Stikey smell all around the person

Burn people

And the weight loss thing to keep a person from getting fat is BULLSHIT!. (I read up on it)

And it's HORRID kissing somone that just finished a ciggarette.

And if someone is going to tell me that it relives tension - bug off cuz you know your lying. I read up on that too. You *think* it's releving your tension.

Chew GUM dammint! Smoke week or something!

cwm21.gif

yeah i kissed some women after they smoked and that shit was nasty,it's like i was licking an ashtray,and they're clothes reeked of that shit.I smoke weed,and it also makes me horny,lol cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

3aa325950d110e7d.jpg

and then.......THEY FUCKED ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by scaredgirl:

welll tastyt meet me smile.gif I dont smoke at all

I dont care if someone smoke next to me sometimes the smoke boder me but i can handlee it smile.gif

There's always room in our bed for you, sweetheart. cwm1.gif

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif