Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls...do all of you. most of you, or some of you.......

tenupa

rub your clit to cum or does something have to be inside? Most girls that I've seen rub their clit in a circular motion and get off that way. What's your fav. way to jerk off?

------------------

SequencesStrip2Big.jpg

Penetration is not enough, it's not necessary, but it is an added bonus.

I just use my fingers. My bf is afraid of sex toys, I guess he thinks they might replace him or something. But lately I've been giving some serious thought to buying a vibe and not letting him know.

Is that wrong???

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

[This message has been edited by tastyt (edited 05-08-2001).]

Originally posted by tastyt:

But lately I've been giving some serious thought to buying a vibe and not letting him know.

Is that wrong???

Not at all....I think every girl should have her own toy, whether or not you share it w/bf is another story, personally I don't care if a girl wants to bring a toy into the mix...whatever knocks yer socks off....

------------------

SequencesStrip2Big.jpg

Penetration is not enough, it's not necessary, but it is an added bonus.

We are on the same page here. I usually use a vibrator (The Pocket Rocket - a *must* for any well rounded collection wink.gif ) or my fingers. Circular motion? Yeah, sometimes, or back and forth, up and down... it varies.

But lately I've been giving some serious thought to buying a vibe and not letting him know.

Is that wrong???

Bummer yer boys not into it... An ex of mine once was working me with this big dildo (The Realistic - OMG, the best! Worth *every* penny! And it vibrates too...) and going down on me at the same time... purrrrrr.... meow, meow!

I'd tell the boy tho, it'll come out eventually and he might be hurt that you didn't tell. Also maybe it'll make him think about getting in on it. Toys can never replace the real thing, of course.

XO,

G

Originally posted by goddessoflove:

Bummer yer boys not into it... An ex of mine once was working me with this big dildo (The Realistic - OMG, the best! Worth *every* penny! And it vibrates too...) and going down on me at the same time... purrrrrr.... meow, meow!

I'd tell the boy tho, it'll come out eventually and he might be hurt that you didn't tell. Also maybe it'll make him think about getting in on it. Toys can never replace the real thing, of course.

XO,

G

I know I SHOULD tell him... it's just he's so damn sensitive... I'll probably just wind up buying one and telling him afterwards and see what happens.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

I know I SHOULD tell him... it's just he's so damn sensitive... I'll probably just wind up buying one and telling him afterwards and see what happens.

The best way a girl ever introduced me to her electric fuck buddy...she gave it to me, told me it would totally turn her on if I used it on her and showed me *exactly* how she liked it. We had an awesome night....

When it comes to vibrators, give him a little instruction---believe me, it goes a long way.

------------------

SequencesStrip2Big.jpg

My boyfriend does this amazing thing when we are having sex, and I can hardly stand to rub my clit. There are only a few positions that make that feeling really intense though, so if we arn't doing one of those positions then he usually rubs it for me. He knows just how I like it.

------------------

siren.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."