Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lost Condom

aboyfrombklyn

I had sex with this girl last week, and since I was so whacked, I managed to lose the condom I was wearing. I thought "no biggie, I'll just put another one on." So, we finished what we were doing, woke up the next morning, said goodbye to each other, and went home. I found out yesterday that the she was sitting at work almost 2 days later and the condom fell out of her. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Well it wasn't an entire condom... but once in high school it broke, and a few days later I felt something squishy while peeing, and it turned out it was the tip! Gross!!!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

That happened to me once like 2 years ago, I was peeing that day and I felt something wierd, and it turned out to be the condom !!!!!!!

That was scary!!!!

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

thats shit is kinda groos yo .. theres that old urban legend abotu a guy going downa on a girl or fingering some girl and finding a rubber in her from the guy before him .. yuck !

btw - what did u think happen to it !??

2 days ?? whoa ..

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

the same stuff happend to me... i just could not find the condom, so made up this joke that her coochie was hungry and ate it. me and her went out the next day and the whole time she was saying i feel so open down there...i thought i had such a big penis. we went back to my apartment and i was finggering her and i pulled out the old condom... so i laughed and showed it to her and said your coochie did eat it cwm3.gif

------------------

Wow are those real? Can i touch them?

That happened to me a few years ago. It wasn't a whole condom though! The condom broke inside me and the next morning my boyfriend was fingering me and pull out a little piece of condom.

------------------

siren.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."