so like

i met this guy

and like.... yeah --- . defiantely feelin him

=)

yay

------------------

im not the average gerl in yer video -

and i aint built like a supermodel -

but ive learned to love myself unconditionally because i am a queen!!

---

am i less of a lady if i dont wear pantyhose?? -

my momma always said a lady aint about what she wears its all about what she knows!!--

............... "ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by imnikki:

and like.... yeah --- . defiantely feelin him

so since this is the sex forum - share the details...exactly what part of him were you feelin? cwm32.gifcwm19.giftongue.gif

------------------

mm.jpgUnbound(AnimatedLogo).gif

TëMA AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

Dammit

I lost my chance cwm36.gif

I hope it works out though!

------------------

What Makes a Man Run?

People can't understand why a man runs. They don't see any sport in it. Argue it lacks the sight and thrill of body contact. Yet, the conflict is there, more raw and challenging than than any man versus man competition.

For in running it is man against himself, the cruelest of opponents. The other runners are not the real enemies. His adversary lies within him, in his ability, with brain and heart to master himself and his emotions.

Glenn Cunningham

AIM: Spragga25

------------------

---

my momma always said a lady aint about what she wears its all about what she knows!!--

NiK_Rotate.gif

[This message has been edited by imnikki (edited 05-14-2001).]

Originally posted by imnikki:

well

for the record (spragga hehe).. i am not exclusively seeing him - i just met him recently had our first date saturday

went to a club 2gether in bklyn -

conversation wuz soo good. i didnt even dance to 1 song..

but.. thanks for the well wishes -

this kid is mad cool - and like on my level, which is dope.. he gets high and shit, but he wants to stop - .. not real deal shit - i mean, i shouldnt invalidate wut he does.. he pops pills once in a while.. (e, vicodans, percocent, xanax, etc).. and drinks, but.. like he wuz like - i really liek the fact that ya dont get high , cuz i want to stop and i feel that if have someone in my company who is on yer head ,, it will help me to not wanna get fuked up -

that is the only thing that i am concerned about - as long as it is not a "problem" .. yano?

i mean,y0h i know tons of people who go out and pop a pill socially , and they are functional.. imm all good w/ that - i just hope it is SOCIAL.

anyway - .. blah blha. we met last weekend, and it wuznt a hook up or anything - we just grooved well 2gether - .so then we went out saturday nite

and before we knew it -- it wuz 4am. and the club wuz startin to kick people out - .. he wuz like "damn, i dont want this nite to end, can i come bak to ya house w you"?

so i said no LOL. i told him that i didnt think it would be appropirate.. which i feel is true.. yano?

first date .. ya dont be bringin the dude home at 4am.. unless ya plan to slepe w/ him and i had no intention of doing that - so .. anyway , he suggested i go bak to his house-- now . he lives w/ his family.. so i felt comfortable.. I live alone.. its different when yer in a house w/ people .. and when ya in a house w/ no one but the 2 of you -

so i agreed - and went bak to his house -

we hung out, made out for a bit - .. u know - the usual.. i wuz so tired.. so i wuz like.i need to get sum sleep - so we took a "nap".. on seperate couches, him on 1, me on the other - in the living room - and i wuz like wiat, isnt yer family gona be like WHO THE HELL IS THIS GERL?

so he wuz like. listen, i dont bring just anyone home, but i feel like this is gonna be good thing - and i want ya to meet my family.. i wuz like OMG - but i agreed to it

so they woke up .. i wuz aready up i only slept 3 horus - got up at 9 - they cme down about 10 - and i met them all 1 by 1..

had breakfast w/ the family.. it wuz nice

anyway lol that is the round about re-cap of the nite

-oh, and i am definately gonna wait to sleep with him .. (goddamitk, im gonna have to suffer! LOL)

www.ebonics2englishdictionarywordupyo.org

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

http://www.thatsrightiamanebonixqueenbutnoneedtofret-istillmakelotsalootandsupportmyself-contrarytopopularbelief-usghettochixreallydogotitgoinon.org

=)

------------------

---

NiK_Rotate.gif

Dam Nikki, i thought i was definitely knockin them boots after i gave you that"i wanna quit gettin hight bullshit" it's all good though. I figured the meet the family bit will get me that ass in the next 2 weeks, because i "just don't bring anyone home", yeh right. I've been through more hoes than the pill. til next time sweethart. Love, your special man.

P.S.- that dry humpin was making me nuts.

Originally posted by babymamas2:

Dam Nikki, i thought i was definitely knockin them boots after i gave you that"i wanna quit gettin hight bullshit" it's all good though. I figured the meet the family bit will get me that ass in the next 2 weeks, because i "just don't bring anyone home", yeh right. I've been through more hoes than the pill. til next time sweethart. Love, your special man.

P.S.- that dry humpin was making me nuts.

uhhhh ill

wtf???

------------------

---

NiK_Rotate.gif

Guest xfactor834

Nikki, congrats, but listen sweetie...

He shouldn't need you for him to get off pills and come down...

He should learn to do that himself...

Otherwise...if you're the reason he's not taking X or V anymore...and you're not around for some reason... cwm6.gif

Be good cutie

------------------

nice.jpg

Don't fly too high on borrowed wings

Awww yeah, good for you girl!

------------------

siren.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."