Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else.....

sinergygrl

extremely shy in the bedroom (or where ever) cwm4.gif I am always up for trying new things and I luv being kinky, but I just can't do it without blushing or some persuasion. I don't wanna be shy anymore. I hate it! cwm10.gif

------------------

siren.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Do you mind if I ask how old you are?

The only reason I ask is I used to be the same way, before I became more comfortably with myself as I got older.

Also, I found it easier to be less shy in the bedroom when I am with someone I am comfortably with, i.e. a guy that I have been with for a while...

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I will be 21 mid July. I have been with my boyfriend for about 3 years now, so you would think I should be pretty comfortable with things. I hope I grow out of this, but it isn't looking too promising.

------------------

siren.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Well I'm almost 26 and have been w/ my boy 2 1/2 yrs and I'm shy about some things. Well I can be painfully shy in general so of course that translates into the bedroom sometimes.

Part of it has to do with the fact that before me he dated... ahem.. shall we say, a different "class" of woman. He's just used to more assertive women.

It also has to do with the mood I'm in. I mean, if I get into my head to start dancing around the room in my tiny little shorts it's one thing, but if he just asks me to start dancing for him- it's like suddenly there's a spotlight on me and I get stage fright!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

OMG, I'm so shy!! It gets easier the older you get though. But I know how you feel.

I have issues with being compared to other chicks, even though I'll totally compare one guy w/ another. lol.

I've found that even though I'm rather shy in the bedroom, being with somone who is aggressive or a talker, helps alot b/c they encourage you be more open and expressive about what you want and what pleases you.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

I always worry about him comparing me to his other girlfriends. He is the only guy I have ever been with and so I have had 3 years experience with him, but I mean he has been with several other girls and I just worry that they were better than me. Sounds stupid, but I can't help but wonder. In general I am not shy once I get to know a person or if you are nice to me, and after that watch out, I'm outta control, but the bedroom is a whole nother story. Thank God he isn't shy.

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

to obscure the obvious."

I wish I were shy in the bedroom....this way I wouldnt get those looks when I want it over and over and over again cwm23.gif

------------------

a-catz1.gif *How many licks does it take?* gatos.gif *Shake it baby, Shake it!*

AiM: XxXccess

(*SHAGFEST 2001* Cumming soon!)

well...

to get over being shy in the bedroom, talk about what you want to do. like, go on a web BB, a so-called "sex board" where theres ppl you dont really know.

just be sure to give *very* graphic descriptions. we want to hear everyth... umm... i mean you should really open up and talk about your fantasies. of course, you never have to do what you talk about, but the talking about it might help unleash your wild side.

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

I always worry about him comparing me to his other girlfriends. He is the only guy I have ever been with and so I have had 3 years experience with him, but I mean he has been with several other girls and I just worry that they were better than me. Sounds stupid, but I can't help but wonder. In general I am not shy once I get to know a person or if you are nice to me, and after that watch out, I'm outta control, but the bedroom is a whole nother story. Thank God he isn't shy.

seriously now-- unless he has some kind of problem, dont worry about him comparing you to his other girls. hes with you now. those other girls are history! youre his woman and i am sure you rock his world.

------------------

i love music!

Thanks sirdante. You have made me feel a little bit better about everything. Hopefully I can get over this shyness, I am a total nypho and this really holds me back. Odd how I can talk to complete strangers about this and not my own boyfriend.

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

to obscure the obvious."

<~~~~~~~~~~~Extremely shy

yeah right....thats the ticket....lol

...any one around here seen my handcuffs????

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

(respect the sig)

OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."

Thanks sirdante. You have made me feel a little bit better about everything. Hopefully I can get over this shyness, I am a total nypho and this really holds me back.

np. i love giving unsolicited advice.

Odd how I can talk to complete strangers about this and not my own boyfriend.

it does seem odd doesnt it? but its not. i kno i felt a bit let down coming back to these boards after i started meeting ppl. it was like i was not as free to be uninhibited anymore. once ppl from here met me and my lady it would be rude of me to continue to talk about her and our sex life.

cwm1.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

i love music!