Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Official ShAgFeSt RollCall**

djmoonshine

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 days until "Spraggalicious" hits the 'fest!

You have been warned....

------------------

What Makes a Man Run?

People can't understand why a man runs. They don't see any sport in it. Argue it lacks the sight and thrill of body contact. Yet, the conflict is there, more raw and challenging than than any man versus man competition.

For in running it is man against himself, the cruelest of opponents. The other runners are not the real enemies. His adversary lies within him, in his ability, with brain and heart to master himself and his emotions.

Glenn Cunningham

AIM: Spragga25

I will be in attendance and ill bring the twister...

------------------

"Out of the smog, into the fog, he walks in, hes ready for victory, he walks again by night, ruthlessly, meeting with the unknown-Jeru the Damaga

glow.jpg

Matches-02.gifStIcKs coming soon to a party or club near you!!!

We'll spit fire on you

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

I just stumbled upon this board today, was wondering if this gathering is for board veterans or is everyone welcome? I'll be in the city applying for bartending jobs during the day this Friday, that's why I'm asking. I'd probably bring a friend of mine along since her and I had made plans to go out that night anyway. All the hype surrounding this event caught my attention, so I thought I'd inquire smile.gif

dave aka devilishgrin

Wow, thanks for the quick responses.

I have to say, this is a rather fun/interesting board...a nice eclectic crowd...variety <is> the spice of life.

Plus reading these boards beats actually doing work...soon I will escape this cubicle and make my return behind the bar cwm7.gif