Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The curse of the HICKIES!!!!

clubkat

He he....I refuse to get them only because my skin is very sensitive....press down with a finger and its red for hours...give me a hickey and im black and blue for years cwm24.gif

------------------

msmoo1.gifmsmoo2.gifmsmoo3.gif

*Lick it, Stick it, and Smile cause your with it* ~^.^~

[This message has been edited by clubkat (edited 05-21-2001).]

OH GOD- I bruise in a heartbeat. I scratch my neck and it's red for an hour. I haven't had a hickey in a while, but sometimes things just get out of control and, damn, you just can't help it...

I feel like such a retard the next day, with my cover-up, and my hair over my neck... hello, high school flashbacks, lol!!!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

i dont really mind them, i just cant stand the comments from everyone!!!

hey justin did you get in a fight with a vacuum cleaner is so damn old

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

I've gotten hickies in the winter but i wear turtlenecks often, so no one saw it. Also the commments are a little annoying

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

OK...I know I am a little old for this...but I still get them...I think I must have really sensitive skin or my boy likes to nibble a little too hard...but I have to say...ITS REALLY EMBARASSING!!!

I'm like yeah, I'm 13 years old!!!!

GAWD!

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

is there a quick and easy way to get rid of them if you happen to get one? I thought there was a trick, but I can't remember what it is.

I was kissing this 28 year old a fe days ago and felt her doing something strange on my neck. I said WTF! I thought I stopped her in time, but didn't and she gave me a hickey. that move put an end to the part. rude Freak. watch out for the Canadians.

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

anyone got some other methods to get rid of hickies.

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

Use a steaming rag. Boil some water, and let it cool just enough so it doesn't burn you, then apply. I used to get them to go away after 2 or three days or so. Being my (dark) complexion didn’t hurt either. Almost got myself into BIG trouble a few times in college because of those.

Why do you women always feel the need to mark your territory? (even if it isn’t really yours?)

------------------

Fuck a signature...

Originally posted by rparadox:

Use a steaming rag. Boil some water, and let it cool just enough so it doesn't burn you, then apply. I used to get them to go away after 2 or three days or so. Being my (dark) complexion didn’t hurt either. Almost got myself into BIG trouble a few times in college because of those.

Why do you women always feel the need to mark your territory? (even if it isn’t really yours?)

Screw that...i get em all the damn time...and I AM the woman!!!!

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by rparadox:

Hey, now... you men do your fair share of territorial pissing too!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif