Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Facial Hair?

tastyt

Okay, given the aversion that most of the people on this board have to body hair- what about facial hair? Ladies, do you like your men scruffy or clean-shaven?

I have a fetish when it comes to facial hair- I LOVE GOATEES!!! I especially love it when there's that tiny little triangle of hair just under the bottom lip- and it moves up and down when the guy talks. Ohhh that's SO HOT!!!!!

And a little bit of scruff can be cool. I love squeezing my tits on scruffy cheeks and goatee... Or to feel the scruff moving up my inner thighs... cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

I hate it when my boyfriend shaves him off! I call him 'babyface' which he can't stand until he grows it back!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

<~~~~ got my "Flavor Saver" under my lip....

....but being a hypocrit....I prefer my women with NO facial hair.....

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

(respect the sig)

OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."

Originally posted by djstripe:

....but being a hypocrit....I prefer my women with NO facial hair.....

LMFAO! Then I guess you think I should stop darkening my moustache with mascara??? cwm27.gif

------------------

i GENERALLY LIKE CLEANS SHAVE FACES. bUT SOME GUYS LOOK SO HANDSOME WITH A MOUSTACHE AND BEARD. BUT NOT THE FULL-ON MOUNTAIN MAN BEARD, A NICE TRIM AND AND THIN ONE THAT KINDA OUTLINES THE FACE.

(SORRY FOR THE CAPS. I WAS IN THE MOOD FOR BIG LETTERS)

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

A little facial hair is okay. My BF has some on his chin and it is so damn sexy! Turns me on just thinking about it. I'm not a big fan of mustaches (sp?) and beards. However, I like for him to make sure he has cleanly shaven the parts that arn't meant to be scruffy, I hate too much scruff.

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Originally posted by dale77:

i GENERALLY LIKE CLEANS SHAVE FACES. bUT SOME GUYS LOOK SO HANDSOME WITH A MOUSTACHE AND BEARD. BUT NOT THE FULL-ON MOUNTAIN MAN BEARD, A NICE TRIM AND AND THIN ONE THAT KINDA OUTLINES THE FACE.

(SORRY FOR THE CAPS. I WAS IN THE MOOD FOR BIG LETTERS)

Oh, I forgot about that- that nice little strip that kind of frames the face. SEXXXXXXY!!!!

------------------

Originally posted by rparadox:

I have to keep my goatee. Black men just don't look right without a mustache/goatee.

I think it's funny that you say that- cause when I was younger I would always tell my Dad he looked really funny when he shaved off his moustache (I still think it but I'm more diplomatic now that I'm older!)

------------------

I hate those lil things under the chin. They are so annoying and I hate the way they feel. Plus it looks HORRID! Sorry if anyone has that on the board, but some people look HORRIBLE with it.

I don't mind a gotee- but well trimmed and not a mile long! Gross! that lil triangle just hanging?

I love when guys have that beard thing- a line on one side, a line on the other side all leading up to the chin - the Purto Rican guys usually do it. smile.gif I can't describe it well.

I have a fetish when it comes to facial hair- I LOVE GOATEES!!! I especially love it when there's that tiny little triangle of hair just under the bottom lip- and it moves up and down when the guy talks. Ohhh that's SO HOT!!!!!

tastyt ~ you mean, like this? wink.gifbiggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by happykittn (edited 05-20-2001).]

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Now that's that thing that I hate

1D3.jpg

Some guys have it way long and it's horrible~ cwm23.gif

OMG- I love it I love it I love it!!!!! cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

Originally posted by rparadox:

I have to keep my goatee. Black men just don't look right without a mustache/goatee.

This brotha would grow one - if I could! 26 and can BARELY grow facial hair!

ONE

------------------

What Makes a Man Run?

People can't understand why a man runs. They don't see any sport in it. Argue it lacks the sight and thrill of body contact. Yet, the conflict is there, more raw and challenging than than any man versus man competition.

For in running it is man against himself, the cruelest of opponents. The other runners are not the real enemies. His adversary lies within him, in his ability, with brain and heart to master himself and his emotions.

Glenn Cunningham

AIM: Spragga25