Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do You Love Getting Bit??

aboyfrombklyn

It depends on what kind of mood I am in. I like it sometimes, but not toooo hard that its painful!!!

I like the pleasure not the pain.

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

Personally what drives me nuts is going anywhere unusual like the back of the neck or the stomach, and then add biting and scratching and sucking and pulling.. that's a good time!

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif

[This message has been edited by aphelion (edited 05-22-2001).]

Originally posted by imnikki:

-- so u mean-- u might like it if i told you --

that i wanted that hard cock all the way inside my juicy pussy -... hard.. NOW -- .. ..

if i told u i want you to

give me that fukin dick right NOW! .. b/c I want to cum allllllllllll over you while you fuk the shit outta my tight little pink pussY?

Nik, you are gettin me soooooo hot I can't stand it. All that talk get's me so off it's incredible....I'd love to take my hard, stiff cock and fuck your tight little pussy over and over again, and just when you cum and think you can't take it anymore, I'd flip you over and fuck you again until your legs were soaking wet all over and your body hurt from cumming so much.... mmmmmmm sexy, sexy, sexy.

meet you in the b-room?

------------------

SequencesStrip2Big.jpg

Originally posted by tenupa:

Nik, you are gettin me soooooo hot I can't stand it. All that talk get's me so off it's incredible....I'd love to take my hard, stiff cock and fuck your tight little pussy over and over again, and just when you cum and think you can't take it anymore, I'd flip you over and fuck you again until your legs were soaking wet all over and your body hurt from cumming so much.... mmmmmmm sexy, sexy, sexy.

meet you in the b-room?

like WHOA ---

------------------

dont hate the playa - hate the game

"ouT 4 doL"

angelSIG.jpg