Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOW MANY PARTNERS HAVE U HAD?????

freshl7freshl7

I just got out of a 4 year relationship and before that I had another 4 years relationship, In between the break ups I slept with a few girls hear and there. But know that I am single it seems like I am a monster I have been with 5 girls in the last 2 months! I have friends that are real bad and have been with over 200 or 300 girls is this normal or just plain crazy. I am getiing up close to 20 and I am 25 years old. Where is everyone else at?

Well this topic comes up all the time. It sounds like we've had about the same # of partners; I'll be 26 in a few weeks. 26 years old, that is, not @26 partners!

But 200 or 300??? That's just plain nasty. cwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gif That's asking, no, BEGGING, for trouble: disease, children... you name it.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

[This message has been edited by tastyt (edited 05-29-2001).]

Originally posted by freshl7freshl7:

I just got out of a 4 year relationship and before that I had another 4 years relationship, In between the break ups I slept with a few girls hear and there. But know that I am single it seems like I am a monster I have been with 5 girls in the last 2 months! I have friends that are real bad and have been with over 200 or 300 girls is this normal or just plain crazy. I am getiing up close to 20 and I am 25 years old. Where is everyone else at?

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

200-300???? How old are these people and do they do anything else?? I know they are your friends and you want to trust them, but that's a REALLY high number... either they are lieing, don't know how to count, or just have such low standards that they will fuck anything....

Are they counting their hand in this? Are they talking about 200 distinctive partners or number of times they've had sex?

I find it very interesting when guys boast abbout having that many partners....

cwm13.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Yeh that's highm,, i am 29 and had phases of sleeping round quiet a bit... but 200 or even 300... that's a different girl EVERY weekend for 6 years.

I mean getting off yeah, but sleeping with girls... hmmm, not sure if there are that many girls into one night stands anymore. AND there were different girls?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Guest xfactor834

Fresh, do you mean how many times you've had sex or how many different women you've slept with?

200-300 is a rather exorbitant number, but if it's true, I'm not so sure that it's a necessarily good thing.

------------------

sig.jpg

Just win baby

one...hahah..sluts!! cwm4.gif

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

Big brown bear, blue bull, beautiful baboon blowing bubbles biking backward, bump black bug's banana boxes and Billy Bunny's breadbasket and Brother Bob's baseball bus and Buster Beagle's banjo-bagpipe-bugle band and that's what broke Baby Bird's balloon.

Originally posted by petp:

200-300??? sorry buddy but your friends have real deep issues. i suggest psychological help, but by then theyll probably be dead from aids anyway.

I agree that 200 is a pretty damn high number...but lets not forget any one of us could contract aids...it only takes one time...of course, this kids friends definately have a much better chance....

*cough* bullshit *cough*

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

One girl I fucked - but only like 8 times and she just lay there the whole time. She really was still in love with her ex-BF and so had issues w/ sex and me. If only I had known....

Another girl I fooled around with on and off for 2 years when I first went to univesity. Both of us were virgins. We never actually had sex and she couldn't givehead to save her life (and I was to shy to teach her). So it consisted of Vaseline handjobs and me eating her out.

That's it smile.gif I am super-rookie hear me roar smile.gif

The two kids are brothers and they remind me of the two guido's from that old sex show on M.T.V where they were trying to help the dorky kid pick up chicks. The older brother is a Doctor and he is 32 he is the one reaching 300 girls. The younger one is 25 and he is up close to 150! I just wanted to make sure this was not normal they are my friends and they do always wear protection no matter what. They usually get hott chics too. I just can't sleep with just anyone I am more picky I guess. Sex comes before anything and they won't leave a club until they know they are hooking up.

The two kids are brothers and they remind me of the two guido's from that old sex show on M.T.V where they were trying to help the dorky kid pick up chicks. The older brother is a Doctor and he is 32 he is the one reaching 300 girls. The younger one is 25 and he is up close to 150! I just wanted to make sure this was not normal they are my friends and they do always wear protection no matter what. They usually get hott chics too. I just can't sleep with just anyone I am more picky I guess. Sex comes before anything and they won't leave a club until they know they are hooking up.

LMFAO!!! I remember that show on MTV...those two assholes with the "sin bin"!!!! They would bring extra outfits in the car just in case someone else was wearing the same thing, they could change!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

The only person I have ever been with is my boyfriend.

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

200-300???? How old are these people and do they do anything else??

cwm13.gif

Hell yea its possible, it depends where you go to college.

------------------

"looking for the secret, searching for the sound" --Phil Lesh, Grateful Dead

Originally posted by cmb1975:

LMFAO!!! I remember that show on MTV...those two assholes with the "sin bin"!!!! They would bring extra outfits in the car just in case someone else was wearing the same thing, they could change!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

That was hilarious!!! Remember this...

"she's beggin', she's beggin'... I made her laugh now she wants to bang me!"

But you may recall, when the two guys left the club, only one of them hooked up... And she wasn't that great lookin' either...

-CB

------------------

bartender_blinking_md_wht.gif

A bit of bar wisdom: Women are good at faking orgasams... But men are better at faking whole relantionships! -CB

oh all you people talkin high n mighty,

the truth is we ALL would take as much as we can till we couldn't take no more.

and you know it.

btw:300??? shit I got some catching up to do heehee cwm14.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR