Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does everyone think i'm gay?

zoom

Alright,

This just crossed the line. Last week I started another job after working for one of those failed dot.coms. Over the week I got to know everyone there, and I got the same question as usual. Are you gay?

I'm not, I don't have the slightest inclination. But, I don't know why they think that way, or what made them come to that conclusion. I tried to break it down with them, but didn't get any good answers to work with, maybe body language...

I'm good looking, work out quite a bit (slim, not meathead build), and dress pretty decent, so that might add to it, but that's all I can think of.

Has anyone have this happen to them or know someone who does? Any input to remove this "gayness" from me? I'm serious here... cwm36.gifcwm36.gifcwm36.gif

Originally posted by zoom:

Any input to remove this "gayness" from me?

Stop taking it up the ass.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Some guys just have a more feminine appearance than others. People have a stereotype of the typical gay male, and if you come close to falling in that catagory then people generally assume you are gay.

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

No i get it as well. When i first came across the British guys who i work with and there wifes were convinced i was.

It's the slim and dressed well stuff i think. Which really doesn't say much for the rest of the male population.

You won't be able to change it so go with it, funny that gay guys KNOW i arn't gay as soon as they see me. The Hetro world seem to want to be able to tell who is and who isn't. It's some kinda weird shit, but you have to admit go to a gay club and ALL the guys are gorgeous and most are well dressed or undressed cwm1.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

My guy friend has got the same problem as you. And he is as straight as you can get. But what makes people think that he is gay, is his voice, the way he talks. I have to admit, he does sound a little flamey. But again, he is totally straight. Maybe you should ask a close friend, someone that will give you an honest opinion. These people that you work with, you just met them. They're not gonna tell you that you're voice or the way you walk is feminime. But then again, they did ask you if you were gay, and I think that was going a little to far and very insensitive.