Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This board is too fucken corny, get a real life please

gamblewon

I'm not gonna hate on ya'll forever but I just have to say, I hope you guys have real interactions with real people n shit, cuz this board is the corniest shit i've seen in a long time. The topics, the replies...what the fuck is wrong with you people? I'm especially ashamed of the people from Brooklyn and Manhattan for being so fucken corny that you gotta sit online all day and night, starting and replying to meaningless topics about meaningless bullshit that isn't worth reading. We live in NYC, why the fuck are you herbs on this board when you could be enjoying real life. Being at work is more fun than sitting on this dumb ass site all day. I can just imagine all of you sitting at the computer all day grinning and jacking off on the keyboard, GET A FUCKEN LIFE!!! I try not to post or go on this board, but I had to one last time, to say this shit. FUCKEN LOSERS (ex. the meetup) stop it you corny bastards please...thank you.

Gamblewon

its kinda funny gamble... how ur the one sayin how corny it is for us to be online talkin about 'stupid shit' meanwhile... why the hell r u here? a memeber no less, replying to these 'corny' posts?!?!?! GET A LIFE!!!!! if u hate it so much why r YOU wasting YOUR time?!?!?

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"

lmao... hey man, since you say i dont have a life, then i must not have one... cwm25.gif

...but ask your self this... how much of a life do you have if you can read our "corniness", become a member, and make a post of your own??? come on bitch you're a fucking loser... bounce off the boards... cwm38.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

The prospect that this troll is being entertained is a little surprising; but since we seem to care, I'll break it down as best I can.

Alright, I could see how people around here could take offense to this, but really, it's nothing new. If you're like me and you've been doing this kind of thing forever, you'd understand why I'm already jaded by comments like these. The culture spawned on the net has reached critical mass, and it's claiming most of popular culture as its own. To deny that is more than ignorance, it's closemindedness.

And if you care to focus a bit more on the specific situation, realize that we're talking about a message board pretty much centered around New York and its nightlife. Despite our mayor's efforts, nightlife is a very social activity and New Tork is a very progressive city.

And you know what? The liberal mindset that's part of this city, I'm not seeing here. So maybe you don't belong here.

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif