Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOOOOOOOOOO TIME HAS COME FOR ME TO CONFESS:

orchid21

Sex cwm31.gif sex? cwm31.gif How frightning, I just kiss the boys and girls.... sex! Never, not until I am married. cwm31.gif

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

dont knock people for being virgins... im a 19 yr old virgin by choice and i get much respect from everyone i know... its not about bein afraid of sex or buggin out about it... to me its just a matter of waiting until i know i can deal with the responsibilities of a sexual relationship responsibly cwm38.gif

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"

Linabina....

I am pretty sure that most of the people posting are just being sarcastic. I'm not knocking virgins. I didn't lose my virginity till I was 18. People do respect that, it is a very sacred thing that should be taken seriously. I was lucky enough to find the right person for me, and hopefully we will spend the rest of our lives together.

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Originally posted by clubkat:

Ive been a virgin...........

for a week

cwm23.gif

the doctor recommends DICK. cwm32.gif

wouldn't want you to end up with a "depressed" kitty like o'le whatshername turning 35

cwm41.gif

morph_

cwm1.gif

------------------

AIM: morph10010

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

Linabina....

I am pretty sure that most of the people posting are just being sarcastic. I'm not knocking virgins. I didn't lose my virginity till I was 18. People do respect that, it is a very sacred thing that should be taken seriously. I was lucky enough to find the right person for me, and hopefully we will spend the rest of our lives together.

if the level of respect would commence with the age you lost your virginity - i think i would be the most respectable person on this board

Linabina:

makes since what you said - but it does not only go for sex - if you're not ready for anything don't do it -its just not professional that way - but then again, maybe its fear that's holding you back and not your level of maturity - the instant you tell your first lie - you're an adult and are mature enough to do adult things, your body physiologically becomes adult at the age of aprox~12, your phsychy (sp?) around 16 i would imagine - but some girls i know were such grown up at 13.14 that - to my opinion have been ready do fuck right then and there

so don't be close-minded -and don't fear - you just need a strong person to lead you through it

just my two cents, wait two dollars-worth

-peace biggrin.gif

------------------

bal22.gif

"THEY KNOW WHAT IS WHAT BUT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WHAT, THEY JUST STRUT. WHAT THE FUCK?"

TëMA AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

i agree.... ive thought about what it was that was holding me back.. i thought it was fear.. but im not scared of sex itself... about the whole age thing and being physically/emotionally ready at a certain age, ill give u that.. im 19 and im def physically ready.. im in love with my bf and im emotionally ready b/c i know that i want to share my virginity with him... but the thing is- all the things that go along with sex u know? birth control, etc etc... all that shit i have no desire to deal with right now... id love to have sex for the emotional AND physical aspect of it but when it comes down to it, i can do without it for now and my bf has assured me that he'll love me no matter what.. so he doesnt pressure me...

and since i can do without it, id rather do without it! cuz its just less responsibility that i have to worry about- so i feel that when im completely ready and know how to handle EVERYTHING that comes along with sex <getting pregnant, etc>... then ill do it!

phewf!!! sorry for such a long post but i hadda get that out cwm38.gif

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"