Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All Men Are...

Unbound

Sex Deprived.

-I’ve never met a man who would turn down (no-strings attached) sex.

Why the hell is prostitution illegal?

There would be less rape, incest, and violence.

Men need sex!

------------------

bal22.gif

"THEY KNOW WHAT IS WHAT BUT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WHAT, THEY JUST STRUT. WHAT THE FUCK?"

TëMA AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

I don't think prostitution becoming legal would reduce sickos from abusing little children b/c it wouldn't be legal for kids to be prostitutes.

Ewwwwww, the disease factor alone would turn me off from prostitution right off the bad. Abstinence is the only thing that's 100% safe. Those girls are tre nast-ey

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by dale77:

I don't think prostitution becoming legal would reduce sickos from abusing little children b/c it wouldn't be legal for kids to be prostitutes.

Maybe I am off the mark here, but some sickos become sickos because they've never had any luck with women, get all hung up and weird with that, and kind of spiral into their perversions deeper and deeper. Maybe if they could just get laid every once in a while that wouldn't happen. But of course, there are sickos that will always be sickos no matter what. And maybe I am just on crack.

Originally posted by dale77:

Ewwwwww, the disease factor alone would turn me off from prostitution right off the bad. Abstinence is the only thing that's 100% safe. Those girls are tre nast-ey

If prostitution were legal, at least these two terms would apply: control and competition. Control means that prostitutes would get tested every once in a while, and competition means... well, better prostitutes. No, it will not ever be 100% safe, but neither will smoking, driving a car, or becoming a police officer, all of which are voluntary risks that people are willing to take every day.

Prostitution will go away when either one of the following takes place:

a) men lose their sexual drives

B) women become less uptight about having sex

Of which, the timeframes are:

a) when hell freezes over

B) ???

------------------

In G We Trust

Originally posted by resident:

Prostitution will go away when either one of the following takes place:

a) men lose their sexual drives

B) women become less uptight about having sex

Of which, the timeframes are:

a) when hell freezes over

B) ???

Or c... when men lose the misogynistic desire to control and dominate women.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by sirdante:

not true at all. i am very, very satisfied (most of the time).

so does this mean - you would turn down sex - because you just had enough of it? confused.gif

------------------

bal22.gif

"THEY KNOW WHAT IS WHAT BUT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WHAT, THEY JUST STRUT. WHAT THE FUCK?"

Originally posted by tastyt:

i admit to the fact that i am unfairly misogynistic because i never get what i want from women - which is the only thing i want from women - sex

now i think its only fair - cause they don't get what they want from me cwm32.gif

- oh frown.gif this world is so sad

I think love has its place -- a broader love (not dirty romantic kinda love) but sex is and has to be a distinct part of human condition -- it is the same a food to me personally -- I admit that I am a fucking animal (you can call me pig or dog -- whichever suits better to you liking) -- but I need SEX!

------------------

bal22.gif

Originally posted by starcapone:

oh i thought you were gonna say all men are dogs...well some..

i see somebody have been following my posts wink.gif

PS i'll be in NJ this weekend (isnt that where you are from?) surf sunday -any chance of a meetup?

------------------

bal22.gif

Originally posted by Unbound:

so does this mean - you would turn down sex - because you just had enough of it? confused.gif

Damn, I hate it when my man turns down sex...

Unbound, what's your # again? cwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

Originally posted by tastyt:

Aww... I can tell that someone from this board likes me! Uhuh! I feel the love!

Anyway, the misogynistic desire to control and dominate women does not always equal the desire to simply have sex, and vice versa. I actually disagree with the "need" thing. My opinion? Maybe I am a real pervert, but the idea of paying someone, banging like cats, and then going about your own business has a certain appeal to me. And in fact I've read your posts and seemed that it would have an appeal to you as well. The closest I ever came to such a thing was blatantly getting girls drunk solely for the purpose of getting a one-night stand, and not hiding such intentions either. Yes, it worked; I have very fond memories of that night, and it had nothing to do with domination whatsoever - in fact, both of us have a great time. But then again, I might be a pervert!

RESIDENT IS A PERVERT! cwm8.gif

RESIDENT IS A PERVERT! cwm8.gif

hee-hee-he-hee-hee!

------------------

In G We Trust

You know i didn't have sex in over a year, and to be honest at the end i wasn't thinking about it all the time.

I did just get out of a VERY sexual relationship. And i did think about it all the time at the begining. But i didn't want to just jump in to bed with somebody or in to anther relationship, so i took some time out.

It did me good.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Honestly, when you look at it most women (I SAID MOST NOT ALL) Are borderline prostitutes anyway.... cwm13.gif

O.K. So, they don't OFICALLY fuck a guy for cash, but they won't even look at a guy who doesn't have more than them... Most of the women (esp. in SO FL) only want a man with MONEY. All thay look for is Luxury Cars, Designer Shit, MO' MONEY & MO' MONEY!!

But don't get it twisted I would NEVER pay someone cash for sex.... They would have to pay ME! cwm27.gif

------------------

B-sideBanner.gif

The DJ From Another Planet ™

Resident (ie, Pervert tongue.gif)-

The idea of, say, being on vacation, meeting someone really hot who you cannot resist and who cannot resist you; banging like cats, and then going on your merry way back home never to hear from each other again...

That definitely appeals to me. The thought of having to pay that person... makes me feel kind of ill. I need to know the person wants ME, for whatever reason- mind, face, body- not my wallet!

Not to mention the thought of how many OTHER people that person has been paid to be with... my friend made an apt analogy... I don't even SIT on public toilets, why would I want to have sex with one???

I also feel an empathy for prostitutes... I feel sad for them. Ok I admit it's condescending but I can't help it. To have that as your best option... I guess it's not as bad for high-class call girls, but they represent only a minority of prostitutes.

The thought of having to suck some guy off for a $20 bill (just guessing here I don't really know the going rate)- uggh.

BTW I see nothing wrong w/getting someone drunk to get laid if they know that's your intentions. Sounds fun!

------------------

first off:

Privet Pervert....(just a shutout to ma russian peeps in da house )

second:

Dave, "You know i didn't have sex in over a year" - wwa haa ha ha cwm2.gifcwm27.gifcwm2.gif

third:

tastyt-

"The idea of, say, being on vacation, meeting someone really hot who you cannot resist and who cannot resist you; banging like cats, and then going on your merry way back home never to hear from each other again..." - whore! - nah i'm just kidding cwm32.gif

ok here's my real responce to you:

men need sex, (i take that as my REALITY given, we are fawking horney dogs), and we cannot get it as women do because its just harder for us guys to get it as easy as women do - simple as dat (i know i'm being repetative here cwm1.gifcwm3.gif . So the only way out for us to get it is to pay for it.

and lastly, :

neptune, thank you for agreeing with me,

all men NEED sex , hense:

"most men are perverts..."

and its easier for women to get sex than men, hense:

"most men are desperate perverts..."

-my 2 cents again

------------------

bal22.gif