Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how much soap do u use each shower?

navid73

I use tons of soap, and I generally shower till there is no hot water left. My boyfriend just got this really cool thing for the shower, I had never seen it before, but I am probably the only one. It is a double shower head, (this is hard to explain) and you can push it so both shower heads are next to each other, or you can pull it out so when you are taking a shower with someone there is a shower head for them and yourself, that way you can face each other or whatever, it's cute! cwm1.gif

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

I use tons of soap, and I generally shower till there is no hot water left. My boyfriend just got this really cool thing for the shower, I had never seen it before, but I am probably the only one. It is a double shower head, (this is hard to explain) and you can push it so both shower heads are next to each other, or you can pull it out so when you are taking a shower with someone there is a shower head for them and yourself, that way you can face each other or whatever, it's cute! cwm1.gif

Lucky duck!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

WHAT A FUN TOPIC!

Well you know those soft soap squeezy bottle things??? And those scrub rags that come with them? Not the small hand held ones, but the exaggerating big ones? Well, anyway....that bottle finishes after about 5 showers....I always squeeze to much onto the scrub rag cwm27.gif so it feels like im drowning in lather bubble stuff!!

------------------

msmoo1.gifmsmoo2.gifmsmoo3.gif

*Lick it, Stick it, and Smile cause your with it* ~^.^~

Originally posted by navid73:

i think i use unusually too much...maybe close to a full bar each shower. then again i like long showers..

what about everyone else? im curious

cwm40.gif

A WHOLE BAR IN ONE SHOWER???? that's amazing.

------------------

14.jpg

Originally posted by dale77:

I use just enough to smell per-tee.

Ever since I read "Quicker By the Dozen", when I was kid, I take very quick showers.

im sure you smell yummy..but what is that book about?

cwm15.gif

i use one bar about every 2 weeks, i also use that body wash stuff

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

I like to use alot and I love LONG showers... I use body wash and a poof, there's this really big body wash they sell at Duane Reade for really cheap, it's the exact same thing as Herbal Essences. But a bar of soap per shower is a little excessive!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by navid73:

im sure you smell yummy..but what is that book about?

cwm15.gif

It's actually, "CHEAPER By The Dozen", not Quicker. I'm an ass. It's about this family with twelve kids. Since there were so many people in one house, they had to make due and one of the things they had to do was limit themselves to something like 3 minute showers.

I always take under 10 minutes. I avg. 6 or 7, depending on how knotty my hair is. Everyone else in my family stays in for 15-20 mins. I swear I get clean though!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

soap??....what's soap??

pigpen2.gif

cwm1.gif

------------------

ani_300.gif

Next total solar eclipse:

21 June 2001 Zimbabwe

(look for live web broadcast)

"Are there really Angels? ... Or are they just in our mind?"

RIP - Mota20 ... your gentle words of ncouragement will be remembered

It's actually, "CHEAPER By The Dozen", not Quicker. I'm an ass. It's about this family with twelve kids. Since there were so many people in one house, they had to make due and one of the things they had to do was limit themselves to something like 3 minute showers.

I always take under 10 minutes. I avg. 6 or 7, depending on how knotty my hair is. Everyone else in my family stays in for 15-20 mins. I swear I get clean though!

no doubt you are impeccably cleaned and groomed but uh its so relaxing you know..

anyway what sparked this was a visit by a co worker who went to the dermatologist and the dr said to her that soap is SO bad for the skin and should be used sparingly to 3 parts of the body only. i think the armpit..b/t the legs and a third which i dont recall...

and i was like thats whack..dude i love the shower and use SO much osap and then i asked everyone i know...

cwm35.gif

I just don't understand how people can take showers that short! Mine are a *little* shorter since I cut my hair.

Did anyone see the Seinfeld where Kramer invents ways to stay in the shower longer? He had a garbage disposal installed in there so he could prepare his food while showering. I want one of those!!!

My shortest shower ever was 7 mins. But that was because I was over someone's house, and the guys outside the bathroom were making dumb comments like "oooh, she's naked on the other side of that door!" Not to mention the K was cooking up... what a New Year's that was!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

I USE ALMOST A WHOLE BAR OF DOVE SOAP EVERYTIME I SHOWER LOL!! I ALSO USE DOVE NUTRIM BODYWASH AND REJUVENATING SPA FROM BATH AND BODY WORKS AND LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT MY SPONGE AND LOOFAH. I GET UP AN HOUR EARLIER FOR WORK CUZ I TAKE SO LONG IN THE SHOWER!! cwm3.gif