Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies question for you!

glowgirl

has an ex boyfriend ever threatened to hurt?

And if so how did you go about dealing with it?

GG cwm36.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Wassup GG!?!?!

... cwm19.gif Not Drama I hope...

If you feel he's capable of doing what he says get a restraining order...

But if he was a REAL MAN he would not make idle threats.

------------------

B-sideBanner.gif

The DJ From Another Planet ™

I know this was a question for the ladies, but this really is something serious, and it bothers me when I hear shit like this since my sister was abused by her husband. This may just sound like common sense (a lot of times women don't listen and just put up with it), but you should really do what you think is right. Everyone's way of handling situations is different, whether it's getting the cops involved or having someone put a bat to his head. To me, there aren't too many things lower than a guy raising his hands to a woman, but even if this guy is threatening you, you should still leave the asshole. It just goes to show you how he really cares about you. Don't wait until something happens.

------------------

calvin.gif

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn:

I know this was a question for the ladies, but this really is something serious, and it bothers me when I hear shit like this since my sister was abused by her husband. This may just sound like common sense (a lot of times women don't listen and just put up with it), but you should really do what you think is right. Everyone's way of handling situations is different, whether it's getting the cops involved or having someone put a bat to his head. To me, there aren't too many things lower than a guy raising his hands to a woman, but even if this guy is threatening you, you should still leave the asshole. It just goes to show you how he really cares about you. Don't wait until something happens.

word to your mutha...go with this man...

also

theres a 1800 number in the subways also

AWWW..hunnie..i hope this is NOT happening to you...

Ive been in this situation before...The best advice I can give you is stay positive about YOURSELF....Dont ever think you NEED to stay because you CANT get better..etc..or for reasons similiar to this..

That is the reason I dealt with that situation for soo long..

YOU will be fine..but you NEED to separate yourself from him/her 100%!!! and I mean 100%...

Every little contact will lead to something...

IM me if you want to talk...

Peache5030....

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

yes it happen to me : long time ago 1997 I was living with one of my ex boyfriend the guy was very jelouse,posesive and obsesive, he us to not let me gou out with my friend not eaven get out of the room, one day we where arguing because he tought that i flirt with a guy (it was not true)he first start to scream at me he trow me an emty cup , "everybody know cups are realy hard" so the cup pass so near to my face but it didnt hit me,thank god but could u imagine how hard was that cup? because when he trow it a small pice of the wall was broke and walls in Turkey are made by concret anyway he continue screaming at me and i was craying he try to hit me but he didnt , that day he left and nothing happen.

later after been for a wile hearing his bull shit and handle all that shit I get so tire and piss off that if he say something i would explode and that what exactly happend he was screaming again because he didnt want to go out so he try to hit me but as i said i had enogh of him so when he try to hit me i took him with my hand from his neck and push him so hard to the wall and told him :

dont u ever try to hit me again or u will know who iam fucker and after that i left him forever i came back to mexico.

------------------

sc.JPG

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

I'm fine and i'm not with him anymore!

He got booted a while ago!

But the bat to the head is more likely!

I can call my lawyer but I dont know yet I have to see where this goes!

Love you guys for the support!!!!

Muah'

GG

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by starcapone:

honey that's a crazy story, but proofread cuz i could barely figure out what u were saying.

starcapone sorry my english grammar is TERRIBLE cwm41.gif

------------------

sc.JPG

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

call your lawyer.. i think that may be effective..

it's an intimidation "game"

you get intimidated, he wins

personally, i think those kinda people are the single worst and lowest lifeforms on this planet..

if all else fails, a bat/bullet to the knee will always make sure you outrun him..

i hope you sort it out, and quickly at that.. the more you sit around waiting for him to go away, the more likely it is that he'll be encouraged to continue his threats..

morph_

------------------

AIM: morph10010

my cousin was threatened and abused by her exboyfriend... seriously- dont take any threats lightly... stay away and get a restraining order agst him if simply staying away isnt working.

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"

Guest xfactor834

Talk to your heart

Tell him to leave you alone

Talk to the police...before it's too late

------------------

sig.jpg

Just win baby

Originally posted by scaredgirl:

yes it happen to me : long time ago 1997 I was living with one of my ex boyfriend the guy was very jelouse,posesive and obsesive, he us to not let me gou out with my friend not eaven get out of the room, one day we where arguing because he tought that i flirt with a guy (it was not true)he first start to scream at me he trow me an emty cup , "everybody know cups are realy hard" so the cup pass so near to my face but it didnt hit me,thank god but could u imagine how hard was that cup? because when he trow it a small pice of the wall was broke and walls in Turkey are made by concret anyway he continue screaming at me and i was craying he try to hit me but he didnt , that day he left and nothing happen.

later after been for a wile hearing his bull shit and handle all that shit I get so tire and piss off that if he say something i would explode and that what exactly happend he was screaming again because he didnt want to go out so he try to hit me but as i said i had enogh of him so when he try to hit me i took him with my hand from his neck and push him so hard to the wall and told him :

dont u ever try to hit me again or u will know who iam fucker and after that i left him forever i came back to mexico.

honey that's a crazy story, but proofread cuz i could barely figure out what u were saying.

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

he said : i'd really like to get into your pants!

she said : no thanks. there's already one asshole in there!

'nuff said