Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what does jizz taste like?

echostar

lol star... yea theres really nothing to compare it to.. its sometimes bitter.. sometimes tasteless... never did it actually taste GOOD.. but its not really BAD... idk whatever!

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"

I don't quite understand the big deal here...might just be me.

First of all...it does come from your own body..taste it and find out for yourself. Not a big deal.

I've never been digusted by it. And when I've really deeply cared about the person, I've very much enjoyed his taste. Its him. I don't find it disgusting at all, in fact I can't quite fathom finding anything sexual that I enjoy disgusting in any way shape or form.

Sometimes...the smell/taste what have you is an amazing turn on.

Every man does taste different and diet has a lot to do with it, but I've never been with anyone who tasted horribly.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

yo thats still sick, im not drinking my own cum...or any other guys for that matter

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

and You've no problem with the woman you're involved with doing so? That makes no sense.

You don't need to drink it all, but tasting it is NOT a big deal...at all.

Gads. I just don't get it.

-Oo

Originally posted by trancend:

yo thats still sick, im not drinking my own cum...or any other guys for that matter

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

and You've no problem with the woman you're involved with doing so? That makes no sense.

You don't need to drink it all, but tasting it is NOT a big deal...at all.

Gads. I just don't get it.

-Oo

why would i have a problem with her doing so? she volunteered for it, i never ever even brought it up. she told me she wanted to. i told her strait up, i was like "theres nothing else besides shit that i wouldnt want in my mouth more than jizz" and she was like, "no i like giving head i dont mind" so i guess the question is NO i dont have a problem with my girlfriend swallowing but only because she doesnt have a problem with it...if she even hesitated i wouldnt have made her do it. plus its not like she doesnt get her share of fluids in my mouth, so i am still not drinking my own jizz

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

Originally posted by ooana:

Sometimes...the smell/taste what have you is an amazing turn on.

Mmmm-hmmm! I really does depend a lot on the person... but my guy just smells so good down there... very clean but slightly damp and musky... mmmm, that manly smell. And when I get that first take of pre-cum... it just makes me work harder for the rest!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

not a big fan....bitter....nasty.....salty....i do like going down on him when i do it but i hate when he cums in my mouth. really makes me sick....the first time anyone came in my mouth i almost cwm8.gif it didn't shoot in my mouth it all came at one time and it was too much

ooana has the right attitude.

Nothing in sex is gross. Bodily fluids like sweat and semen and female lubrication are not gross. Shit and piss are gross - but they are bodily waste and actually harmful to you.

Anyways, most of grossness isin your head I think. Some exceptions as were noted (some people taste really bad I hear). And why would a guy care if he tasted his own stuff? It was actually kind of sensual to have a girl kiss you witth your jizz in her mouth. Not something I'd wanna do every time but once in awhile why not. I guess I'm a sicko.

Originally posted by mrdick:

I guess I'm a sicko.

you guessed right...im not kissing anyone that has my jizz in theyre mouth and im not drinking my own jizz

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

Originally posted by trancend:

you guessed right...im not kissing anyone that has my jizz in theyre mouth and im not drinking my own jizz

My girlfriend kissed me with a mouth full of my jizz. I guess she thought that it would bother me or something, but I just said "oh, a little salty, kinda slimy."

Besides, I kiss her all the time after I eat her out, so it's all the same.

Originally posted by rparadox:

Besides, I kiss her all the time after I eat her out, so it's all the same.

i think that would be different

unless your mouth is filled with her fluids, when i kiss her after eating her out it doesnt taste like anything

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

I am guessing by the responses from everyone that age/maturity may have a lot do with ones opinion on this...

I can remember a time when I though cum was disgusting and there was no way in hell I would swallow that or even allow it in my mouth...

Now, I'd gladly lick it off my skin...I agree with TastyT and Ooana, Its a huge turn on and I find nothing disgusting about sex or any sexual act and because i care deeply about my partner, there isnt much I wouldnt do in the name of passion....

But these opinions and views came with time...

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

I am guessing by the responses from everyone that age/maturity may have a lot do with ones opinion on this...

thats very true, with my ex it was a learning experience for her. As we grew together and matured she was willing to do try different stuff(like swallow my cum)and not becuase of comfort level or how long she's been with me. IMO it also has to do with people's personal experience's. that sometimes that could conflict on decisions made with your partner while in intimacy. Then there is also a matter of taste, in which some girls just don't like it for x amount of reasons. I personally don't mind it cwm32.gif there isn't a better feeling in the world cwm4.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

Originally posted by emiliep:

it tastes like ASS.....but i heard it's high in protein.

one of these days, i'm gonna gargle with it and see how many bubbles i can make.

A woman after my own heart smile.gif

Whats up girl!!!

------------------

There's no time like the present to start procrastinating...

Originally posted by bertinnj:

And you women don't think that Pussy tastes or smells bad sometimes????

We have to eat your cum too ya know!

yeah okay - ive experienced both - and let me tell you - pussy juice is like drinking moet compared to semen... semen is like the colt 45 - where as pussy juice is D.P. LOL--

i mean -- if the gerl tastes bd like that - then sumthin is wrong w/ her ---..

i know i have never tasted a guy that tasted good -- mind u -- i havent had that many loadz in my mouth either LOL - but still..

and as far as women - .. mmm.... no complaints.

------------------

Religion is for those who fear going to hell-

Spirituality is for those who have already been there!

angelSIG.jpg