Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*i want to be more dominating!!!*

starcapone

Originally posted by starcapone:

~i need some tips~

what to say, what to do, what to wear, etc. cwm4.gif

its all in the attitude hunnie...you need to think you are in CONTROL and it will come naturally....

Like take control...if you are riding him and he tries to switch positions- say something like " LAY there, im rididng your cock..you like that, dont you?? You want me to cum all over it ??? " right...so STAY THERE...

Once he sees that control..forget it..its all over..you will get more and more excited by it and get more daring...

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by petp:

come over here...and bring your whip...u could practice on me!!!!

do u mean dominating or more agressive???

dominating i think u have to be comfortable with the person youre with.

agressive...you just have to have balls and just go for it, and not let rejection get to you.

well i guess i could come over...

see my problem is i'm a calm person and a lil' shy (not often, but sometimes) and i like to be dominated not the dominator. also i'm trying to be more comfortable with my body, which is why i'm hittin' the gym instead of those stacker 2's!! aren't dominating and aggressive very similiar?? if i say "fuck me harder/put it in my ass/you like it when i ..., etc." what's that - dominating/aggression?

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

he said : i'd really like to get into your pants!

she said : no thanks. there's already one asshole in there!

'nuff said

Originally posted by peache5030:

its all in the attitude hunnie...you need to think you are in CONTROL and it will come naturally....

Like take control...if you are riding him and he tries to switch positions- say something like " LAY there, im rididng your cock..you like that, dont you?? You want me to cum all over it ??? " right...so STAY THERE...

Once he sees that control..forget it..its all over..you will get more and more excited by it and get more daring...

omg, that's what i'm talkin' about. u go girl!! thanx...i know i can do it, it's just when and how to start...

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

he said : i'd really like to get into your pants!

she said : no thanks. there's already one asshole in there!

'nuff said

thats more dominating i think.

i believe u just have to be comfortable with yourself and comfortable to be yourself around the person youre with....then it all comes naturally.

so just relax and let nature take its course.

Originally posted by clubkat:

hehe once i started smacking my man while i was riding him when he didnt answer me lmao....i dont know where that came from.

(but he loved it) cwm32.gif

LMFAO- the kitten flexes her claws.

Sometimes these moods just strike me out of nowhere. They usually happen when my boyfriend's trying to be all dominant and I'm just not in the mood. I'll flip it around on him.

"Who are you telling to shut up... YOU shut up... <flip him on his back and climb on top>... You listen to ME... now who's in charge?"

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

The best thing I've found, and this is a bit hard core, is that if you tie him up a little and cover his eyes then he knows he's at your mercy (he'll lose it here, it's really fing sick if you've had it done to you you'll know) and plus you'll be more uninhibited cuz he can't see you. You don't have to tie him up tight because sometimes that can get scary for some and because you can just say that if he tries to get free that you'll punish him bad... cwm21.gif I like to get him in this position and then make him service me big-time, teasing him with my breasts against his lips and in and out of his mouth, sitting on his face and riding him real hard... Teasing him with just a little lick here and a bite there... Grrr...

But usually I like to be much more submissive than that, this dominatrix stuff is just for once in a while when I'm extra-extra-horny! Otherwise I want to be the one getting dominated --- I've been a bad girl, baby, I deserve a SPANKING!

XO,

G

------------------

goddessoflove@platformmail.net

come over here...and bring your whip...u could practice on me!!!!

do u mean dominating or more agressive???

dominating i think u have to be comfortable with the person youre with.

agressive...you just have to have balls and just go for it, and not let rejection get to you.