Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who's with me on this...

djmoonshine

sloppy kissers are the WORST!

but wanna know whats worser than worse?

i dated this guy for a while who was a germ FREAK!!! he wouldn't use his tongue when we were kissing unless he was feeling WILD! cwm34.gif he was too afraid of germs. wtf?

anyway, the WORST is when you're all horny and want to kiss very passionately and you have this germ freakazoid giving you long PECKS! and when you try and open you're mouth, he pulls away! i wanted to rip his tongue out of his mouth and say "WILL YOU GIVE ME THAT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

needless to say, it didn't work out.

------------------

14.jpg

I agree on this one once I was kising a guy who tought he had to put his tongue as hard as rock so when i kiss him i was like what a HELL? he never made his tongue soft or losy to play with my tongue he put it just hard as rock cwm27.gif

------------------

sc.JPG

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Em, I gotta ask, what did he think about oral sex? That wouldn't be any fun without a tounge! cwm13.gif

I love kissing, I don't think I could be with a guy who's I didn't have any kissing capatability with.

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Oh no. You have to be a good kisser. Altho a few boys I've made out with did improve quickly- it was just a matter of coordinating our styles.

I don't know if it's necessarily a preview of what's to come... even if we don't get there... I just love to kiss!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Guest xfactor834

Kisses are relatively simple:

With semi-soft-wet lips, a few pecks are in order...

And then, slowly, both mouths open up, with 2 tongues playing like two childhood friends who haven't seen each other in a long time...and want to play with each other.

And then you finish a kiss off with a few more pecks.

Afterward, a trip to behind the earlobe, or the throat, or the neck, with lots of hot breath...is guaranteed to make her get goosebumps and chills...

Oh, and fingers running through her hair is excellent...and so is rubbing her pussy gently with a warm palm will do the trick.

cwm38.gif

------------------

sig.jpg

Just win baby

Yuck yuck yuck!!!

There's nothing worse than kissing somebody and then having to wipe your mouth with back of your hand like you've just been eating plate of ribs! Now that's attractive!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Not only good kissing (like good form), you gotta be able to catch that groove where you're both progressing at the same pace. And rising and falling together when you've gotten to "the act" itself. Gentle kisses during a little lull are fabulous... something to let you regroup a bit and make the session last longer.