Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how much is too much information?

shugabooga

my friend and i have been having this debate lately. we both have friends who are extrememly sexually promiscuous and who love to give us all the details. frankly it's getting old. where do you draw the line with how much information you share about your sexual exploits, or how much detail you want to hear about your friend's activities? this one friend of mine attempts to sleep with someone every weekend!!! why do people feel compelled to share this information every time they get laid? is it just something you never outgrow?

some people are just more openly comfortable with their sexuality than others .... and some just need attention or social exceptance from their exploits

------------------

ani_300.gif

Next total solar eclipse:

21 June 2001 Zimbabwe

(look for live web broadcast)

"Are there really Angels? ... Or are they just in our mind?"

RIP - Mota20 ... your gentle words of ncouragement will be remembered

care to hook me up with these friends of yours?!??!? lol

to answer your other question....most of my guy friends brag about their sexual escapades. i tend to leave things to the imagination...if anyone asks i just tend to say, 'i had a good time'....but i could tell some wild stories if i ever wanted to :-) seems to me guys that brag a lot are either: a.) insecure and have to prove their manliness to everyone to get respect or b.) are full of it and want to make themselves seem like macho men.

I personally don't share very much. But when I was younger I talked a lot about my exploits.

Also it's different if it's just a one-night stand or someone you're not serious about. If it's actually a relationship, it's disrespectful to go too deeply into details (altho I'm sure no one would object to having their sig. other telling their friends that you're simply amazing!)

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

where do i draw the line?

what line?

------------------------------

oh there it is

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

I think there is a line that you draw regarding sexual activity, however I am not sure were it is... I do not want to hear about your latest conquests or any of the moaning and groaning that occured.

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Most guys embelish (lie) when describing their prowess and conquests. tastyt is right - it's all about the closeness of the relationship. Not a word if it's your girlfriend. And guys won't ask about that either, but if it isn't... hmmmm, maybe that's where all the lies come from.

[This message has been edited by tvc15 (edited 06-19-2001).]

Well I have one friend that I tell all too!

I mean everything too!

She has called me at 4am to tell me stuff....knowing i'm the only person she could tell!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html