Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another question about unreturned phone calls

tastyt

Glad to hear I'm not taking it the wrong way... because sometimes I can be a little harsh on people that way.

In case I was unclear, this was for a threesome. If she is a flake it doesn't make *that* much of a difference. However, being that we're not going to just boot her out the door when we're done, it would help if the third party is an interesting person. Also I'm hesitant because the other girl we fooled around with was a flake and she turned into a nightmare!!!

Also, I am not a top! I need a woman who is going to meet me at least half-way...

How do you men deal??? cwm16.gifcwm20.gifcwm16.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Ok... opinions please.

I met this girl about a month ago. She was all into me and wanted to meet my boyfriend. We spoke on the phone a couple of times after that.

Strike one- We were supposed to hang out with her three weeks ago. She went to Limelight the night before, and wound up getting too cracked-out. She called and said she couldn't make it. She was going to her parents the next day, and would be back on Thursday. Fine, I said, give us a call when you get back.

Strike two- she never called.

I figured the ball's in her court. If she wants to talk she'll call, if not I'm not losing any sleep over it. My boyfriend kept telling me to call. A few days ago I finally agreed to give him her number. He called her, and she left a message w/us last night.

Now, here's the debate. I basically am now uninterested. Standing us up because she was recooperating was one thing, not even bothering to call back was another.

My boyfriend thinks I'm playing some kind of game, but really to me it just seems to be a red flag that she's flaky and not worth it. Unlike some people, I am not into the chase- if I have to work too hard for someone I lose interest pretty quickly.

In your opinion... did I pass too harsh a judgement???

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Are you interested in dating her or as a friends? I'm not quite sure because you have a boyfreind already.

Anyway, you could give her a call once. At least even if she doesn't respond, you tried. Possibly she is a little scared or then again just not interested. But who cares if you get turned down, you'll never see her again and it would be her loss anyway. At least you aren't left wondering.

I think it depends on what type of relationship you were planning on having with this girl..

seriously..if she was just going to be a fling for you and the boyfriend..what do you care if she is flaky..thats what is expected..

But if you were possibly interested in something on a deeper level, you might want to take her not returning the phone calls as something that will happen in the future and dont waste your time on shit like that...

imo.. cwm36.gif

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex:

But who cares if you get turned down, you'll never see her again and it would be her loss anyway. At least you aren't left wondering.

Yeah that is true. But I am like tasty in the way that I dont play cat and mouse. You have to show some kind of interest. If the girl is scared, she should have said so from the get.

------------------

chula22Nova.jpg