Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Masturbation = Better Roll?

tastyt

i don't know. that's why i posted the question. maybe... masturbation since it is quite pleasuresome releases seratonin or other chemicals that E works with too.. and then longer you don't whack it, the more chemicals build up? anyone? bueller?

------------------

"just because I rock doesn't mean I'm made of stone."

"come down on the street and dance with me."

capthelmet@aol.com

My friend was saying the longer you hold of masturbating before you roll, the better. I can see that. The longer you wait between masturbating, makes it better. Well needless to say, I've been waiting and I'm rollin' tonight. Whatcha think? and what about girls?

------------------

capthelmet@aol.com

well, uh, i'm back. had soem trouble locating stuff at first, but finally did. took 2 at arooound 3 i guess. still rolling my face off. guess it worked, eh?

------------------

capthelmet@aol.com

ORGASM RELEASES ENDORPHINS NOT SERATONIN...SHOULD HAVE NO AFFECT ON YOUR ROLL....MAO INHIBITORS HAVE A ~MAJOR~ EFFECT HOWEVER....IF YOU REALLY WANT A BLASTIN ROLL TAKE LIKE 3 TUMS 1/2 HOUR B4 YOUR PILL..IT INCREASES ABSORPTION BY 30%...ALSO (AND I HAVE NOT TRIED THIS MYSELF ALTHOUGH SOME LADIES I KNOW HAVE) YOU CAN PUT YOUR PILL UP YOUR BOOTY AKA(LEATHER CHEERIO) AND IT HITS IN LIKE 2 MINUTES...NOT MY FORTE PERSONALLY

Granted, seratonin is a type of MAO, and any inhibitor will prevent it from being reabsorbed by the body (and prevent euphoric feeling.)

I haven't heard of a whole lot of neurochemical research into sexual activity, but my theory is that seratonin is released along with endorphin. Anytime you release seratonin at excess, it's going to take some time to build back up.

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif