Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cheesy line question

muchachamala

This has probably been posted before but this weekend I encountered another one of God's poor creatures deprived in the art of macking department..

I was at a bar and this guy comes up and is talking to me, off the bat he stands no chance because a) i have a boyfriend B) he had 3 gold teeth c) all of the above.. so he's there thinking he's big pimpin and he goes so whats your name? i tell him Vivian (thats not even close to my real name)he goes "oh, thats my moms name so you MUST be a good woman!" dude, wtf was that? how cheesy can you be?! luckily, my friend walked up right then and there to save me so i didnt have to grace him with a sarcastic response.

so the question is..whats the cheesiest line you've ever heard/used?

------------------

SCARFAC.JPG

Originally posted by shugabooga:

most lines are cheesey because they're lines...but the nicest thing to say to somebody or hear from someone is "how's your night so far?" i just think that's a nice one, not too much pressure.

i agree, but he was like one big walking cheesy line. he was like whats up sexy mama. come here often? you must be from out of town, theres no beautiful woman like you around here. etc..

spare me please.

------------------

SCARFAC.JPG

Ok, what the hell, I'm going to make a confession here. I'd like to claim I haven't ever used a cheesy pickup line, but that's not really true.

I caught up with a girl in front of me that my friend picked out (for points.. don't ask) and did the "Hey, you got a light?" It was risky.. because I don't smoke. cwm2.gifcwm2.gif But after a bit of conversation, I got the number.

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif

Originally posted by aphelion:

Ok, what the hell, I'm going to make a confession here. I'd like to claim I haven't ever used a cheesy pickup line, but that's not really true.

I caught up with a girl in front of me that my friend picked out (for points.. don't ask) and did the "Hey, you got a light?" It was risky.. because I don't smoke. cwm2.gifcwm2.gif But after a bit of conversation, I got the number.

of course you did! you're a hottie!!! how was the the cigarette? did you call her? did you confess that you don't smoke?

Originally posted by aphelion:

"Hey, you got a light?"

honey please! that is not even close to being as bad as what this guy was saying. you got a light isnt really a line, its more of a conversation starter.

ps. for points? (im not even gonna ask)

------------------

SCARFAC.JPG

I went to this club this past Saturday..well while i was on the dance floor shakin my groove thang..some Indian guy came up behind me and was trying to jack me...I was totally grossed out..and he's saying..."Shake that booty..shake that booty.." I started laughing @ his ass...can you imagine a guy w/ a deep accent saying something as corny as that...not to mention he was about a foot shorter than me! I pulled my girl and got away ASAP!!! cwm36.gif

My nights of clubbing got a lot better when I learned one basic rule - shut up and dance.

As George Clinton says - "free your mind and your ass will follow." Clubs are for dancing. When I free my head of conquest and just have fun, I get all kinds of nice conversations going. Some with hotties, some with trolls, but who cares?

It's all up to the woman. A classic line from a good friend to a good looking guy - "honey, you're gonna get what you want if you promise me one thing - that you won't say a word."

Originally posted by shugabooga:

of course you did! you're a hottie!!! how was the the cigarette? did you call her? did you confess that you don't smoke?

Thanks, you are the best! cwm38.gif

It wouldn't have been risky at *all* if I *had* a cigarette! I don't smoke at all, and I didn't have one.. and I made a bet that she didn't either. If she had said "Sure, here you go," I would have had some serious explaining to do. That's why it was a pickup line.. because it was so farfetched.

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif

[This message has been edited by aphelion (edited 06-23-2001).]

CHEEZY PICK-UP LINES

• Nice elbows

• Hi - I'm kind of the shy type, so would it be too forward of me to ask you on a date? We could get to know each other over dinner and a cocktail. Then we could have sex.

• Your lips looked wrinkled. Mind if I press them?

• Hi, I'm a doctor

• I am going to bed; you're welcome to join me.

• Yeah, I make a lot of money. (Only good when intending to be overheard)

• Baby you stole my heart but that's okay I have twenty more in my freezer.

• I have lots of cash; want to help me spend it?

• Would you like to go behind a big rock and become a little bolder?

• Excuse me do you fool around? (No) Well, will you hold still while I do?

• Excuse me, is your daddy a terrorist? Just wondering, because you are the bomb girl!

• You make my wife look so insignificant

• Haven't I seen you somewhere before? I've been to all of the Miss America Pageants.

• Are you a parking ticket, because you have FINE written all over you!

• If I worked for UPS would you let me handle your package.

• Do you have a Mirror in your pants? (Why?) Because I can see myself in them.

• From bartender: I'm going to have to charge you double. (Why?) because you're twice as pretty as the rest.....

• Hey Baby, I may not be Fred Flintstone but I am sure I could make your bed rock.

• You looked much better naked. But that was in my dream last night.

• How do you like your eggs in the morning? Sunny side up, scrambled or fertilized

• Hi, I lost my bed. Can I borrow yours?

• Your name must be VISA, cuz you're everywhere I want to be.

• Hi, I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.

• Girl, you look so good I wish I could plant you and grow a whole crop of ya'll!

• Hi, do you remember me? I'm the guy your mom warned you about.

Is your dad a baker? Because your buns are HOT!

• So what would you like me to fix you for breakfast?

• Your kisses are so sweet, and I think I want a cavity

• You have a beautiful smile. May I taste it?

• Hello, what's your name?

• I lost my teddy bear. Can I borrow you tonight?

• Hi, I lost my number. Can I borrow yours?

• Where are your wings? Because with the beauty you have, I know that you have to be an angel.

• Nice shoes. Wanna have sex?

• You're so hot I'd better disconnect the smoke detector.

• Baby, you're like a cool computer game. I just want to play you all night!

• "Will you marry me?"

• Your name must be candy, because you look so sweet.

• Is this your first time here or have I hit on you before?

• Excuse me, but you just dropped something.( Look at the ground) Oh no it was just my jaw. -

It must be illegal to look that good.

• Hey, do you have a boyfriend by the name of (Your Name Here)? No? Well, would you like one? -

• Are you looking for Mr. Right or just Mr. Right Now?

• Will you give me the chance to respect you in the morning?

• Have sex with me if I'm wrong, but don't you want to kiss me?

Hi, are those space pants you're wearing? Because your butt is out of this world.

• Hi, are you an overdue library book, because you have 'fine' written all over you!

• All my life I thought I was gay, now I see you and I'm not sure anymore.

• If you were put into words, then you would be called fine print.

• Want to go out for pizza and some sex? (Girl: No) What's the matter, don't you like pizza?

------------------

1grand420.gifweedbar.gif