Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who's sexier : gisele or beyonce ??

starcapone

yeah it's my turn to compare and this is a toughy, imo. gisele poses for VS and is extremely sexy...beyonce is the "lead" singer of Destiny's Child and is also very sexy...btw can someone post pics of these ladies on this thread, so we can see what we're dealing with..thanks!! i'm still deciding

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

*make a pussy wet*

Guest xfactor834

Damn Star...that's a tough call...

I think I'd take Beyonce...but Gisele is damn hot too

des.jpg

gis.jpg

cwm16.gif

------------------

newsig.jpg

Losers always talk about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen

Beyonce. I think she has a prettier face, and I actually think she also has a better body than Giselle.

Unless you're used to model-scrawny women I don't think Beyonce is "thick" by any stretch of the imagination; she's a lot skinnier than most "normal" women.

In some pix Giselle looks great, but really she has amazing boobs, but too-skinny legs and a not-very curvy torse.

Beyonce is HOTTTT!!!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by tastyt:

Unless you're used to model-scrawny women I don't think Beyonce is "thick" by any stretch of the imagination; she's a lot skinnier than most "normal" women.

Beyonce most certainly is thick in the thigh and ass region. Most "normal" women, and men for that matter, in the USA are--according to my eyes--somewhat obese, so I didn't compare her using them as part of the scale.

If I did, Beyonce would be skinny, and Gisele would downright be a skeleton.

------------------

Coming soon...

Originally posted by rparadox:

Beyonce most certainly is thick in the thigh and ass region. Most "normal" women, and men for that matter, in the USA are--according to my eyes--somewhat obese, so I didn't compare her using them as part of the scale.

That's exactly what I mean- if you compare her to someone like Kate Moss (ok I know that's extreme) she's thick but if you look at normal women on the streets or in the clubs she's actually thin. Or maybe I'm just too used to seeing big women.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by tastyt:

That's exactly what I mean- if you compare her to someone like Kate Moss (ok I know that's extreme) she's thick but if you look at normal women on the streets or in the clubs she's actually thin. Or maybe I'm just too used to seeing big women.

No, you're right. If I factored in all of the women in this country, she is thin. But if she walked past me in a club wearing a tight skirt with a thong underneath, well then I'd have a different answer for you...

I still hate her accent, though.

------------------

Coming soon...

beyonce because i think she's far, far more talented and much harder-working than gisele. there's more to sexiness than just how a person looks, and beyonce has given us so much more in the way of her music and her videos & concerts. gisele just walks up & down a runway with a pissed-off look on her face or poses in front of a camera looking snobby. beyonce always looks different, creative, colorful & eye-catching. gisele is one-dimensional & boring to me.

Originally posted by sum12nv:

touch choice --- both are gorgeous but id probably have to go with Gisele..Beyonce is getting a little too chunky for my taste...just my opinion cwm35.gif

Too chunky? Beyonce is what you would call "thick," which is a very good thing as long as she's toned.

I'd say Gisele, though. It's Beyonce's Texas accent that I can't stand. She sounds like a hick every time someone interviews her. Y'all know what I mean?

------------------

Coming soon...

Beyonce looks like shit. Subtract the glitter and excessively shiny lip gloss, and there is nothing much. Giselle is hot as well, but Heidi Klum is hotter.

Also, Beyonce's face seems to suggest a hot body, but doesn't exactly deliver.

And the name Beyonce is pretty stupid.

------------------

"The desire of a kingdom knows no kindred" (Sir Thomas More "The History of King Richard III" 64).

ok beyonce has been making me mad lately...she has tree trunks for legs i agree! i mean they arent bad but they r sorta gross! and shes got a big ass...now ok these things arent bad whatever but she accentuates them she wears little skirts and low low pants!!!! she def thick too thick for little mini skirts! gross cwm44.gif

I donI don’t see anything wrong with Beyonce at all, judging from looks. Her legs are hardly tree trunks, and about her ass, well... damn right she has a nice ass. Maybe it’s just me, but I prefer women that have curves to them, as opposed to being very thin.

Compared to Giselle, Beyonce looks a lot larger, but Giselle looks pretty unhealthy to me. Just my opinion.

------------------

smile.gif