Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm pissed.........

glowgirl

I am venting sorry guys

I met a guy and we liked eachother then we stopped hanging out........then we started having sex again!

Last Saturday night in the early AM he called but I was out with the girls.

So i called tonight and he told me that he had a new girlfriend and I'm raging!

This told me that he didnt want a girlfriend and he didnt want to be attached and didnt want all the bullshit that a girlfriend brought....but (and theres always a but) if i did want one youd be it!!!

Should I be pissed or not? I know I shouldnt be pissed but I am!

sorry guys but i had to tell someone or everyone!

GG

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

Guest xfactor834

Maybe he's lying to you just so you can leave him alone. That's harsh but it could be true.

But sweetie, the truth is that he's probably being dishonest, and you shouldn't be with an ass who treats you that way anyway.

And don't think of any 'revenge' schemes. They always backfire.

Good luck cutie...we love you cwm38.gif

------------------

newsig.jpg

Losers always talk about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen

Well, I'm sure we don't know all of the details but maybe he was just saying all of that to you to get into your pants and avoid any real commitment to you.

And XFactor is right, you don't want to be w/ somebody who would treat you like that anyway. It sucks when somebody does stuff like this to you but he really doesn't seem worth your time anyway.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1328.jpg

Hey Glowgirl, Sorry to hear that. But I was in a situation like that before. I met this guy, we hit it off, BUT he told me that he didnt want to be in a relationship and that we should just keep it as "friends". Well all of a sudden he meets this chic and they are going out. Then they are engaged within 3 months. I was outraged. But we stayed in contact for a while. Because I figured it was his loss not mine. To fill you in, the girl ended up cheating on him three times back to back. What a shame. Anyway girlie, dont stress it. The way he dogged you, is the same we he will get dogged.

He was probably just saying all the things you wanted to hear so that he can get all the things he wanted to get. Sad but true.

------------------

chula22Nova.jpg

Unfortunately, there are a lot of guys who can't own up to how they really feel and so they lie. The "I don't wanna be in a relationship" is a very common one. HOWEVER. . . sometimes you may not want to be in a "relationship", break it off b/c it's going in that direction - and then meet someone else and suddenly you wouldn't mind being in a relationship. When you meet the right person all the negative connotations of relationships sorta fall away. So maybe he wasn't lying. (or maybe he was, I dunno) But that doesn't mean you're anything LESS than her, it just means you two weren't a perfect match. But that's nothing against you.

And xfactor was right, you wouldn't want him anyway if he was lying to you. TRUTH IS KEY

cheer up though, it's a sunny day today cwm20.gif

thanks for the support love you guys and i hope you'll come to the meet up on the 6th so i can meet all of you!

First off ...he called my house looking for me at 5:30am sunday cause he thought id be down the jersey shore ....why call my house call my cell ...right?

and monday i returned the call and told him id be down this weekend and i was like you looking for a piece of ass hes like no!

So i was like ok ... just wanted to see what was up (i think it was his dick) whatever.

Then hes like oh BTW i have a girlfriend and im like what!!!!! i thought you didnt want a girlfriend

and hes like well i have been seeing her for 3 weeks shes from the next town over...

ok whatever

he got a second chance and he blew it NO 3rd chances in my book hes CUT OFF for good

and i spoke to him before this and he never mentioned it

ok im donr sorry for rambling on

GG

love you guys

------------------

also downtowngirl101

As a typical male whore, I can tell you this:

Guys have no idea what they want, but think something else would be good. When we get it we dont want it, but think something we haven't tired yet would be cool.

I wonder throu life knowing what I don't want, not what I would like.

Fuck, this has no real link to the fuckin topic, FUCK. but I'm not deleting all that writing! So fuck the stupid whore and find someother retard. ment in the nicest way towards you.

Originally posted by batidde:

As a typical male whore, I can tell you this:

Guys have no idea what they want, but think something else would be good. When we get it we dont want it, but think something we haven't tired yet would be cool.

I wonder throu life knowing what I don't want, not what I would like.

Fuck, this has no real link to the fuckin topic, FUCK. but I'm not deleting all that writing! So fuck the stupid whore and find someother retard. ment in the nicest way towards you.

Thanks I think!!!!!!!!

cwm1.gifcwm3.gif

------------------

also downtowngirl101

this actually happened to me lik 2 weeks ago..i was hookin up wit this girl who kept tellin me she didnt want a bf and just wanted to have fun wit me and then boom she gets a bf out of the blue...of course i was pretty pissed, for about 20 min then i got over it and found another one a couple of days later...so glowgirl all u have to do is think about this: is he really worth ur time? can he be easily replaced? was there anything super special bout him thatt no1 else has? life goes on and if he doesnt wanna be part of ur life, than its his loss

------------------

E...there is no other alternative

Originally posted by airatomic:

this actually happened to me lik 2 weeks ago..i was hookin up wit this girl who kept tellin me she didnt want a bf and just wanted to have fun wit me and then boom she gets a bf out of the blue...of course i was pretty pissed, for about 20 min then i got over it and found another one a couple of days later...so glowgirl all u have to do is think about this: is he really worth ur time? can he be easily replaced? was there anything super special bout him thatt no1 else has? life goes on and if he doesnt wanna be part of ur life, than its his loss

Hes not worth it!

Nothing really special!

Yes life goes on and on and on!

And he has been replaced 3x over!!

Thanks for the input!

GG

------------------

also downtowngirl101