Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Her Crazy Life=Damage To Our Relationship

aboyfrombklyn

I don't want to sound like a loser or anything, but I'm having a problem with my girl's crazy lifestyle. I've come to a point in my life where I no longer do things where I may get killed or thrown in jail. I basically just want to have fun without any trouble. Nothing wrong with that. Anyway, my girl is educated, has a great job, and shows a lot of responsibility. But I know that she does some things that could get her into a lot of trouble, or worse, killed. She'll never get behind the wheel after drinking when I'm there, but I know she does it when I'm not, she never wears her seatbelt, smokes pot all the time, hangs out with some of the worst people, and does some other stupid things. One example, I bought her 2 new tires for her car last week since she didn't have any money. It came out to $170, no big deal, I didn't even want the money back, but then she went out and bought a 1/2 oz. of weed. She thinks I don't know. It's kind of a long story because she had some problems in the past and I'm now the stability in her life, and I don't know what would happen if I left her. But then why should I jeopardize my life when that's not what I'm looking for anyway? Any suggestions? cwm36.gif

------------------

calvin.gif

Do you want to spend the rest of your life with this girl? Can you see yourself proposing to her anytime soon? Because if you do want to be with her long term, you really have to sit her down, tell her you love her and plan on marrying her, but only if she changes her horrible habits.

If she is just the girlfriend for now, then dump her ass. You shouldn't be treated like that, I'm sure you deserve only the best.

It's hard, trust me I know, but you really have to sit down with her and evaluate your relationship... Maybe you're better off alone...

good luck cwm38.gif

------------------

10935980.jpg

ok reality check here (this might be harsh, but no offense)....

DUMP HER, shes a lowlife, good for nothing loser. spare yourself the headache and forget this girl. if she kills herself, if she f#cks up her life, thats her problem not yours. its a hard thing to do, but in the end, youll be happier and youll be able to sleep well at night.

wake up! from your previous posts us seem like a nice guy, why on earth youre wasting your time with trash like this is beyond me.

and im pretty adament about this because i speak from experience.....u cant change a person, they can only change themselves.

I agree with beautious1. You don't deserve this kind of drama. Don't let her take advantage of you. Why should you be buying her tires? Is she doing your laundry and cooking your dinner? She should get a second job if she can't support herself.

I really have strong feelings toward her, so I think I'm gonna just tell her how it is, and if she's not willing to change, then I'm not gonna be part of her life. I know it sounds selfish, but I have to look out for myself. Thanks for the advice people.

------------------

calvin.gif

No, that's not selfish at all. You can only put someone else's needs ahead of your own for so long. Everyone deserves a second chance, just make sure you don't let that second chance turn into a third... and a fourth...

Good luck and be strong! cwm38.gif

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

I say that you tell her what you expect out of a relationship, and tell her that you don't deserve anything less. If she doesn't change, then leave her.

In the short term it might hurt, but in the long term you'll be much better off.

------------------

smile.gif

Unless you're in love (which I don't think you are???) it's time to move on. She would be perfect for my ex Corey. Couldn't keep a job, was living in my dorm with me, wound up stealing my credit cards to get the cash advance so he could party and buy drugs. Bad news and a complete waste of time and energy.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

You definitely did the right thing man... once you show ur a nice guy people who are not so nice will take advantage of you... im a nice guy and i speak from respect and it hurts me to say it nice guys ALWAYS finish last unless you do something about it... which u did so props to you

------------------

Now you see evil will always triumph ... because evil is good and good is dumb.

Thanks man. Even if nice guys finish last, I still wanna be a nice guy. As far as things go with my girl, she said I was giving her an ultimatum to either lose the crazy life or me. I told her that I'm not demanding her to stop her crazy ways, but that I'm just not gonna be part of it anymore. I figured if she really cares enough about me, she'll want to change. I know I would.

------------------

calvin.gif