Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community

98% of men fantasize about sex outside of their relationship


Recommended Posts

Not only that, 80% of women also do so!

From http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010625/hl/sex_6.html :

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - The vast majority of men and women have sexual fantasies about someone other than their spouse or significant other, according to a study published in The Journal of Sex Research.

In the study, ``87% of participants currently in relationships reported that they had experienced this type of fantasy in the past two months--98% of men and 80% of women,'' lead author Dr. Thomas V. Hicks at the University of Vermont in Burlington told Reuters Health.




Link to comment
Share on other sites

That 80% seems a little low... I think the other 20% of women just didn't want to admit it.

It's pretty unrealistic to think someone wouldn't even fantasize about someone besides their partner... there are just too many other sexy people out there!


fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...