Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who got some good lovin' this wknd?

live1

I was all about being with my friends this weekend, so no hanky panky for me. But I wanna know what all of you were up to!

who with

and what was the memorable moment?

------------------

The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them

Originally posted by live1:

I was all about being with my friends this weekend, so no hanky panky for me. But I wanna know what all of you were up to!

who with

and what was the memorable moment?

hey live1..come on back to CO so I can get you in the Mile High club smile.gif

some nice frisky cold mountain lovin hehe

cwm20.gifcwm12.gifcwm20.gifcwm12.gif

Originally posted by dopebeatz:

It was a great ORAL weekend. Both giving and receiving!! Sometimes it is better than intercouse.....if done right!! GOTTA TAKE PRIDE IN IT! cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

You took the words right out of my mouth. It was all about the oral. It's a beautiful thing. My partner and friends claimed that he could never cum when a girl goes down. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lets just say that there is a new remix out on that old song.

------------------

sylvester.gifdancingmouse.gifnewyrscat.gifChulaonfire.gif

It was a great ORAL weekend. Both giving and receiving!! Sometimes it is better than intercouse.....if done right!! GOTTA TAKE PRIDE IN IT! cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

You took the words right out of my mouth. It was all about the oral. It's a beautiful thing. My partner and friends claimed that he could never cum when a girl goes down. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lets just say that there is a new remix out on that old song.

------------------

Hey Chula, the guy might have just been saying that to pose the challenge to get things going. I know I've done that in the past. But I'm glad you are feeling me on the whole oral thing. Tonight my girl is in for it....she doesn't even know it yet. Her cat is about to get well taken care of!!!! cwm41.gif

Hey Chula, the guy might have just been saying that to pose the challenge to get things going. I know I've done that in the past. But I'm glad you are feeling me on the whole oral thing. Tonight my girl is in for it....she doesn't even know it yet. Her cat is about to get well taken care of!!!! cwm41.gif

True, I really think it was true though. It's kool with me. Kitty has been munched by him on plenty occasions, and he was the first person to ever make me have a orgasm. He deserved it. He never asks me to go down, he never tries to get me to touch him or fuck. He is a good boy.

------------------

True, I really think it was true though. It's kool with me. Kitty has been munched by him on plenty occasions, and he was the first person to ever make me have a orgasm. He deserved it. He never asks me to go down, he never tries to get me to touch him or fuck. He is a good boy.

------------------