Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Look what I found...

wombat

I am going to kick your butt wombat wink.gif that is a horriable picture of me... it was like 90 degrees there. You brat!

So when are you showing your face again??? Should we all plan a second meet up???

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

portal1.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Transaction shut it... that is seriously a horriable picture... wombat you are going to get it for that one. wink.gif

I was so mad I didn't get to go to the metro and he was better there. We went to crobar and Dfuse was off the hook. Ah, the night wasn't all that great in a whole though. Oh well.

So Ritchie is playing May 12th?? When it comes closer let's plan the "offical 2nd meet up thread"

Trancaction, wombat, wombat's girlfriend, bmitch114, b2b, p-poppin, angprncess, and everyone I missed: we better ALL make it this time.

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

Kimberlyco - NOT a horrible pic. You wanna see horrible pics, Ang and I can show you some HORRIBLE pics (right ang=puddle girl smile.gif)! We'll be out at RedNo (and MAYBE Crobar) tonight so hope to see ya there!! If not, have a wonderful Saturday! What's not to love. The weather is great, there is no work (at least for me) and we're going out tonight!!!

It was SO nice to meet you ladies on saturday. Both of you are very nice and I hope that there are other meet ups soon. Anyone going to Fat Boy slim?? I am deciding to go or not... to save money or not to save... good question.

------------------

Originally posted by kimberlyco:

I am going to kick your butt

**raising hand to volunteer and help**

kim - watch out, he fights dirty.

biting, scratching, kicking - the whole nine yards...

cwm4.gif

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Kim, you is only one of three babes here.

that is why you'll be babe of the month again in July.

May is for angprincess and June is for bigsis.

[This message has been edited by der (edited 04-26-2001).]