Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Moms Day

wombat

Better now...should have had something to eat before iggy's b/c the ravioli couldn't soak up all the booze by itself....

had a great time at iggy's meeting you all (and i think i remember most of your names)...richie would have been better if i hadn't misjudged my tolerance.

so when's the next meet-up? dave ralph?

I'm not sure (I was hoping someone could tell me) it happened during a blackout that lasted about 20-30 minutes... I recovered pretty quickly and wound up flower-shopping for m-day at 4 in the am and went to brunch at 10 with no ill effects...

as i said i should have had more to eat earlier on sat.

Yes, a great time was had by all... It was def fun meeting every1 else from the board. Bmitch, BirdJ, trans, fiat, & P-poppin (aka bouncin boy)!

Didn't mean to leave everyone early. Just wanted everything outta system before mommy arrived!!!

Dave Ralph sounds great. Keep your opts open for the pre-meet!

Yes, late post... Just got back from U2~

------------------

Martini-01.gif

"There's always an ounce of pub wisdom in every drink that I serve."-CB

Saturday was a blast guys, and girl. It was great to meet all of you and I can't wait to do it again. Fortunately I didn't have to do any Mother's Day stuff do to the shape I was in Sunday Morning. Getting home at 9 in the am just doesn't do well with brain functions. I had a hard enough time just calling my mom and saying Happy Mother's Day.

------------------

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."

-T. S. Eliot, "Four Quartets"

Wombat, B2B, bmitch, tranceaction, citybartender, it was awesome meeting all of you, defenately will be a repeat in the near future. citybartender, my buddy said that HOB for Dave Ralph can be done as long as it isn't sold out. So we all might want to buy tickets just in case. Even if it is sold out the VIP Balcony can probably still be done.

Bmitch. 9am??? damn man, what did you do?

------------------

buzzy_mad_md_wht.gif

Wow, what a night!!! Hawtin killed it!! Bmitch, KimberlyCo, P-Poppin, CityBartender, Transaction, Fiatmusica, you all are really fun peeps. Definately looking forward to Dave Ralph @ HOB.

Yo, Bmitch let's start planning a trip out to New York. Let me know what dates are good for you.

------------------

BirdJ.jpg

Damn, that's incredible. I'll go for that. I was checking out prices and they were double that and i was starting to wonder if i could afford it, but hell, for that much I could definitely go for it. Let me get in touch with my friend and see if she's willing to let a small group of us crash there.

------------------

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."

-T. S. Eliot, "Four Quartets"

The cover at crobar will be ten bucks... email psycho at dj1psycho@aol.com.

I forgot about that train trip... still don't know if that is a good idea or not. I mean I hate trains in the first place... have to think on that one.

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

Personally I think that party on the train thing is not going to happen. I mean if they won't let us party on private property what makes everyone think that they are going to let us party on city property, and moving city property at that. And if it does happen I hope everyone plans on going there with a clean slate, that shit is going to be a total bust...

------------------

buzzy_mad_md_wht.gif

I want to go with !!!! Let me know details too! Wow, I just posted "so nice to meet you guys" on like four other topics... so I will just go it again on this one!

You guys up for crobar next weekend???

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!