Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mission 4 all guyz out this weekend.

birdj

Let's try and recruit some more girlz to the chicago board. So anywhere your at this weekend, have fun, be careful, and for god sake try to get some hotties on the board. What do ya say? Are ya in?

BouncyBoy...being that your wit the only gal on this board, you are excused from this assignment. You've already done your part. Unless you already know of some chics that have internet connections...

------------------

BirdJ.jpg

birdj, Just because I am "with" someone from the board doesn't mean that I can't recruit a few new hotties, I can still help the rest of my boys from the board right. I will do my part, I say make a bunch of little pieces of paper to hand out and give out the web address so they don't think you are totally trying to pick them up, although that would be a good excuse to approach. I will do my part..

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Originally posted by birdj:

Let's try and recruit some more girlz to the chicago board. So anywhere your at this weekend, have fun, be careful, and for god sake try to get some hotties on the board. What do ya say? Are ya in?

BouncyBoy...being that your wit the only gal on this board, you are excused from this assignment. You've already done your part. Unless you already know of some chics that have internet connections...

May not be the best chat up line wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

new york will always be well... New York, do you know that Chicago got voted the Friendliest major city in the US last year?? New York wasn't even in the top 20... they are rude over there, so let them think that they are better then we are.. We don't need to compete with New York...

B2B, it may not be the best pick up line, but it's a defenate excuse to approach, you know most of my guy friends are smooth talkers but can never find a reason to walk up and start talking.

So EVERYONE, bring a bunch of scraps of paper and write the address on it... we do need some more people on here, not that I'm getting sick of you guys or anything...

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

You're all getting to be like my second family and I've only met ya once. Sniff sniff... I love you guz...sniff sniff

Thanks Wombat for showing me the way.

Wombat.....I tried callin ya, but got the machine. I'm lookin fer something to do. I am gonna chill for a bit after work, but It's my 24th bday this weekend and gotta do something. Check your PM then call me.

[This message has been edited by birdj (edited 05-18-2001).]

If I were in town for the weekend guys I would try to do my part. Actaullly, last weekend I did tell a couple of girls. Ya know, I was in my super friendly stage and telling everyone all about my new friends. Of coure I was getting weird looks but hey, I was trying my hardest.

Have a good weekend guys, I'll be seeing you all next week sometime.

------------------

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."

-T. S. Eliot, "Four Quartets"

Why does all my post aways mess up???? I have to remember to copyclip every post I make jus so I don't have to retype all this crap. And I am learning to actually read my post 1st before I post it.

I emailed both list, so hopefully I will C ya out this weekend. I owe Wombat some drinks also, so he shouldn't have any excuses not to be there too.

------------------

BirdJ.jpg

Wombat.....I tried callin ya, but got the machine. I'm lookin fer something to do. I am gonna chill for a bit after work, but It's my 24th bday this weekend and gotta do something. Check your PM then call me.

Hey my Birthday as well, a great weekend to be born wink.gif Mine Sunday, yours?

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

B2B wrote:

Hey my Birthday as well, a great weekend to be born Mine Sunday, yours?

Great minds are born on the same day of the year. Mine is Sunday is well. So is Cher's. WhooHooo!!!! Wish ya the best b-day yet B2B, hope to see ya this weekend and get you a drink.

------------------

BirdJ.jpg

B2B wrote:

Hey my Birthday as well, a great weekend to be born Mine Sunday, yours?

Great minds are born on the same day of the year. Mine is Sunday is well. So is Cher's. WhooHooo!!!! Wish ya the best b-day yet B2B, hope to see ya this weekend and get you a drink.

Yeh you too, i am sure i will be meeting up with Wombat at some point so i will see you if you are as well.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by kimberlyco:

DAMN! have you seen how many posts b2b has!!! BOW DOWN TO THE POSTIN GOD!!!!

Yes, we must bow... Attribs, attribs! Go 3K!

And I thought I was lucky to have over 70 posts and acheive New Skool...

------------------

bartender_blinking_md_wht.gif

"There's always an ounce of pub wisdom in every drink that I serve."-CB