Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Bmitch???

birdj

Hey guys. Never got a chance to hit NYC actually, had a lot of family stuff going on. Stayed in the Boston area instead and hit a bar on Friday and managed to get wrecked with all my friends. Other than that it was all familly all weekend. How about you?

Happy 24th!! It sounds like the meet-up at crobar kind of fell apart, I still need to see that place.

I guess I'll need my dose of clubbing this weekend now.

------------------

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."

-T. S. Eliot, "Four Quartets"

bmitch, we defenately need to hook up again soon, I think this coming weekend I am going to take a little break, maybe hang at my house and drink some beer with the guys. Your welcome to stop by if you want, who knows I may change my mind by friday, but we'll talk.. How was Boston, weather wise??

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Taking it easy probably isn't a bad idea, I could try and save some cash as well. I'm always up for chilling and drinking some beers. If the weather clears up maybe we can still do some grilling at my place sometime soon. I'm definitely all about meeting up with you guys again.

------------------

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."

-T. S. Eliot, "Four Quartets"