Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meetup

diesel77

Did anyone show up at the meetup? I was hoping to make it by 1 but the fucking traffic on 90/94 west sucked cock at 1230 and i got there late. I saw Kim and Bouncy(dude youre one cool guy too bad you didnt seem like you had that good of a time, next time right!) inside but did not meet/see any1 else.

Leaving for Germany tomorrow, so ill be MIA for a while, hope all of you have a good memorial day weekend, party your asses off,

cya in a month

tommy

Yeah, I didn't get there till about 2:30. I got tied up earlier serving a few drinks. I wish that I arrived sooner cause everyone looked like they were in full swing. Although I got a chance to save some up for Mem Day!!!

------------------

bartender_blinking_md_wht.gif

"There's always an ounce of pub wisdom in every drink that I serve."-CB

Tommy, your a cool guy too, truth is I was having a blast, I just got a little more messed up then I planned. I probably looked pissed from all the jaw clenching that was going on. We'll defenately have to meet up again when you get back from Germany...

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

i got to crobar 2-ish. Went first to the meet-up spot, saw a bunch of people with trip toys, but no one i knew. Doubled back to the mezz. Saw bb, bb's roomie, kim, der..but after being hyped from the train there wasn't enough energy up there (angelist wasn't spinning when i was there) so i went back down to the floor and "danced"--and i'm using that term loosely--in the area around the two risers in front of the vip stage until closing...i absolutely loved the song 4:15-ish which began as a reggae song (something about going to outer space to find another race) and took off..

that is an old ass song,

Mello Trax - "Outta Space" just in case you were wondering...

I have to disagree with your opinion of the music up in the Mezz, I think the beats were smooth and tight, maybe just not as loud as downstairs...

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Old but one of my favorites, I have it on cd if you want me to burn it for you. I was on the stairs all night going back and forth between both DJ's. There was this one song that was my highlight of my night NO one can tell me what it is though... it goes in a male voice, slowly... ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM, Zoom zoom zoom ZOOOOMMMM... and then there are these beats that go DUM DUM DUM, Dum dum, DUM DUM .... Yeah, guess you had to be there. smile.gif

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

Originally posted by kimberlyco:

There was this one song that was my highlight of my night NO one can tell me what it is though... it goes in a male voice, slowly... ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM, Zoom zoom zoom ZOOOOMMMM... and then there are these beats that go DUM DUM DUM, Dum dum, DUM DUM .... Yeah, guess you had to be there. smile.gif

Like the toyota or lexus commercial???

------------------

BirdJ.jpg

Originally posted by kimberlyco:

There was this one song that was my highlight of my night NO one can tell me what it is though... it goes in a male voice, slowly... ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM, Zoom zoom zoom ZOOOOMMMM... and then there are these beats that go DUM DUM DUM, Dum dum, DUM DUM .... Yeah, guess you had to be there. smile.gif

"Zoom a zoom a zoom? And a Boom Boom?"

you cold be thinking of Rex-n-Effect's "Rump Shaker'"

-jk smile.gif

------------------

bartender_blinking_md_wht.gif

"There's always an ounce of pub wisdom in every drink that I serve."-CB