Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where's BirdJ?

wombat

I was starting to wonder the same thing actually. The board has definitley gotten kind of quiet over the last week or so. Come back to us BirdJ!!

------------------

"I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the community... and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

-- George Bernard Shaw, Irish Playwright (Energize)

I think he went rafting down in tennessee or kentucky or wherever he said he was going...and banjos started playing.....

then again he could have actually been competing in the International Mr. Leather this past weekend for all we know

------------------

"So heed my words and live; wait not til tomorrow's dawn!

But pick life's roses now--today--before they're gone".-Pierre de Ronsard

Disco-02.gif

Originally posted by fiatmusica:

I think he went rafting down in tennessee or kentucky or wherever he said he was going...and banjos started playing.....

then again he could have actually been competing in the International Mr. Leather this past weekend for all we know

You got me right on the money. I can not tell a lie.

...but seriously got the bosses hounded my ass over here lately. I can't wait to get my cable modem back up the 12th @ home.

Oh yeah...good to see that some of you stuck with me unlike some guyz (BB). j/k

------------------

clubsig.gif

"If you do what you have always done, you'll get what you've always gotten." --Anon