Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tracey Tobey

back2basics-

Firstly you were fantastic, secondly the guy after you messsed it up... what whas that all about?

Secondly, will you marry me?

You were EXCELENT, not just track selection. MUCH more than that, you worked th EQ, you kept the tempo, EVERYTHING. Unfortunatley, some people don't *recognise* but they will.

Thank you.

David.

PS.

I know this will be contraversial. But Chad Summer, your OK BUT it's not going to happen. Great tracks. full stop. OMG i will get shit for that.

Rowena, Ms Money Peney, Love you!!!

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Secondly, will you marry me?

I agree that the way she smiles when she pumps her fist is just heartbreakingly cute.

Firstly you were fantastic, secondly the guy after you messsed it up... what whas that all about?

Agree with both points...The second guy "killed it" as in killed the vibe tracy had built up. It always grates on me that following DJ's are unclear on the concept that they don't have the luxury of starting over at zero. They have to take the energy level where the first DJ left it and try to continue to bring it up. I've think walsh and sommer are pretty good at this when they tag team (they did an awesome job of switching back and forth and keeping the energy going forward when they opened for digweed at the HOB)

BUT

I know this will be contraversial. But Chad Summer, your OK BUT it's not going to happen. Great tracks. full stop. OMG i will get shit for that.

B2B...WTF!...did I miss some drama at aura later in the eve...is CS trying to hustle in on your would-be girlfriend...or is this a compelely random and unrelated point? inquiring minds want to know!

And...happy belated B-DAY!

[This message has been edited by fiatmusica (edited 05-22-2001).]

I *have* to give a huge shout out to Angelist. I haven't seen your name since the Karma board. I will get back to Chicago and when i do I expect to see Deisel77, Angelist and BRB! Alright!?

Sounds like things are still booming despite the Mayor. Keep the vibe alive, guys.

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

She was amazing. I wish there would of been more people to enjoy it. Good to see everyone there though!

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

just wanted to shout out a huge *THANK YOU* to everyone for your love, smiles, and support! it's just amazing! i had such a great time on friday, i'm glad you did too! i was totally feeding off of everyone's positive energy. i LOVED the reaction when i dropped the first breakbeat in... whoo! what an awesome feeling.

thank you SO SO much, i can't tell you what your support and feedback means to me.

hope to see you all SOON!

*love* and *smiles* - thanks again!!!

xoxo - tracy

ps - to der and missm - you've been there from the very beginning, u'r just amazing - thank you. *big love*!

Originally posted by angelist:

oooooh, and petrol! what a surprise!

*hugs*! - can't wait to see you!

xoxo

TT,

will you PM me your e-mail again? I'm not positive I have it, but want to be able to send you a note when (in the next year) I get back into Chicago. Of course, if you hit NYC you have place to crash- not that you need it- ie. tommy has connections.

In the mean time, maybe I can send you a couple CD-R's to take a listen?

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by fiatmusica:

B2B...WTF!...did I miss some drama at aura later in the eve...is CS trying to hustle in on your would-be girlfriend...or is this a compelely random and unrelated point? inquiring minds want to know!

And...happy belated B-DAY!

[This message has been edited by fiatmusica (edited 05-22-2001).]

Ha ha, no i woke up with a cd in my pocket, had a quick listen... but it wasn't saying much.

cwm1.gif

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

well hurry up and find out Der... I wouldn't mind checking her out again, the music rocked last time.

Yeah i would be interested as well.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

PURE THURSDAYS

Thursday June 14, 2001

JIMMY VAN M. - Bedrock

Alongside special opening DJ:

ANGELIST – Crobar

And upstairs:

DERRICK CARTER - Classic

Still trying to find about the Aura gig. I don't think it's a Fuel thing like last time.

The 14th is a must see.

Hey workers, take fri. off and we could cook out on the deck & listen to beats & get prepared for fri. night.

------------------

wombat3.gif

IF THERE'S A WILL THERE'S A WAY...IF THERE'S A WAY ...I WILL

Okay kids - here is the info for Friday night.

Tracy is spinning from 11:00 PM to 3:30 AM (YUP) @ Aura. Got a message from her today. Are any of you guys gonna be able to make it out for this? I dunno what the cover is but I'm sure it will be well worth it smile.gif

Later! cwm17.gif

Originally posted by bigsis:

Okay kids - here is the info for Friday night.

Tracy is spinning from 11:00 PM to 3:30 AM (YUP) @ Aura. Got a message from her today. Are any of you guys gonna be able to make it out for this? I dunno what the cover is but I'm sure it will be well worth it smile.gif

Later! cwm17.gif

Yeh i probabley will, anybody else?

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by bigsis:

Q's:

1. Is this one-shot deal or a new residency for angelist?

2. Who's promoting at aura on fridays? (it looks like fuel's out). they're the one's you'd go to for guest-list..[i could have sworn there was some e-mail address like somebody@aceplaces.com too..)

Doubt I'll be there this fri though-got all kinds of family coming for a funeral + have to be up early in the am--also wasn't that crazy about the sound in aura...it seemed to be worse on the dance floor than the bar.

------------------

"He sought to know all things, but nothing did he learn"

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif