Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**roll call--r#5 thurs 6-14--angelist, jimmy van m, DC"

fiatmusica

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

anyone meeting up beforehand for some drinks??? B2B?? I know you are always down for a little premeetup meetup??

OH YES!!! Well Wombat has a great rooftop deck, i was planning on going over to his. Maybe we could all go there, if wombat is cool wit dat.

yooooo.... WOMBAT!!!!!! waddaya say buddy? We weren't planning on heading downtown until around 10, but to hang on a rooftop deck and drink... VCR's maybe???? can't pass that up. By the way B2B, tried those VCR's, they are awesome... and give quite a buzz quite quickly...

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

yooooo.... WOMBAT!!!!!! waddaya say buddy? We weren't planning on heading downtown until around 10, but to hang on a rooftop deck and drink... VCR's maybe???? can't pass that up. By the way B2B, tried those VCR's, they are awesome... and give quite a buzz quite quickly...

Ahh yeh you have to be carefull with the old VCR's! Snorting Vodka is another very fast buzz, bloody hurts though wink.gif

If Wombats up for it i will get the champers if somebody get's the Redbull and vodka.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

OH MY GOODNESS, snorting VODKA!!! Now that brings back some younger day memories. Yeah that was some fun times wink.gif

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

Hey BB!! There was a bunch of us that went last Thursday and we all had gym shoes on!! I have never had a problem on a Thursday night, I am usually dressed down when I go there! biggrin.gif

------------------

R U nauti 2?

Originally posted by tranceaction:

It was great meeting everyone last Saturday - the whole night was such a blur for me... lesson learned: two is not necessarily better than one!

cwm30.gif

Is this qualifier to the guideline you previously told me?

"Its better to **** hard, than to not **** at all!"

cwm13.gifcwm3.gifcwm9.gif

------------------

"He sought to know all things, but nothing did he learn"

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif

[This message has been edited by fiatmusica (edited 06-15-2001).]