Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are YOU listening to?!

xlovestarx

Dr. Laura on the way to work, she cracks my ass up and it is better than listening to Man Cow and girls moaning on the radio... I didn't feel like listening to CD's this morning.

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

The earie silence of my office and that quiet little noise your computer makes when it's thinking. My office is insanely quiet today, which isn't to say I don't have a ton of work to do, but you could hear a feather falling today.

------------------

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

at this time in the day I would be jamming to a little ATB, movin' melodies, it helps me chill out when I start getting stressed, smooth bass with some pretty peaceful sounds going on with it. Total meditation music.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

My brain is finally awake enough to take something with a groove. Internet radio is totally doing it for me right now (digitallyimported.com). Very wicked beats. cwm32.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

I'm listening to a newly aquired vinyl, donated by my boy B2B.

On the move:

DIONNE WARWICK GLEN CAMPBELL BURT BACHARACH

W/ such great hits as BLOWING IN THE WIND SITTN' ON THE DOCK OF THE BAY and DO YOU KNOW THE WAY TO SAN JOSE

Oh what a great day! cwm17.gif

------------------

wombat3.gif

Originally posted by wombat:

I'm listening to a newly aquired vinyl, donated by my boy B2B.

On the move:

DIONNE WARWICK GLEN CAMPBELL BURT BACHARACH

W/ such great hits as BLOWING IN THE WIND SITTN' ON THE DOCK OF THE BAY and DO YOU KNOW THE WAY TO SAN JOSE

Oh what a great day! cwm17.gif

LOL, The Warwick is great for scratching!

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by wombat:

we need to throw together a new remix for walk on by cwm12.gif

A nu-school break version!

Brent has a tool to strip out the vocals, then it's just a matter of syncing up the BPM's.

We will get a loop done and use it as a test wink.gif

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

one of those disco house tapes that B2B gave me, need I say phat as hell once again. And My mom was diggin' em too. She was a disco bunny when she was younger

Yeh the Miami one is the best IMO. That track 'i just want to, lift my hands. I just want to scream and shout' now that is a track! They were thrown together though Andy is actually quiet good... honest wink.gif

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Ahh Hawtin Decks, effects and 909, previously Freelands Techtonics - bulding up to doing some work as well wink.gif

COME ON!!!!

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Well I start everymorning w/ Mancow, If that get's boring I usually turn to 92.7 or 88.1...dance music stations...

Right now I'm listening to DJFX- A love Story....Good shit!!! cwm12.gif

------------------

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to

catch them."

I'm finally home for a couple of hours, free of work, and catch up w/the board! (Isn't it sad that I'm actually excited to be doing this?)

Right now, I'm chillin to a live Richie Hawtin set at Club Ing in Hong Kong. It's got some jazz grooves on it too. Tight.

There, that should make it 155 total posts now!