Clubplanet Nightlife Community

glowsticks, vapor rub and pacifiers as drug paraphernalia

jprutig

This article was on the NYC board a couple days ago. Reading it put me in a funk for the rest of the day - I can't believe people would actually go this far to eliminate a really positive experience. cwm21.gif

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

they don't see anything positive about it.

probably because they never tried it, but, fuck 'em.

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

may the best day of your past be the worst day of your future - chinese proverb

HA - glowsticks YOUR ass

i was trying to make a point about the scene in general, and i go and make myself look like johnny glowstick - i walked right into that one, eh?

didn't someone say something about getting drinks?

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

may the best day of your past be the worst day of your future - chinese proverb

First of all, Yeah I have my name back. Second WTF. I haven't been a big g-sticker or pacifier user but this is fucked up. I can't believe how far they will go in the wrong direction just to make it look like they're doing something. Do you think there's anyone who believes that this is working? Ok, maybe a bunch of out of touch congressmen might and I guess there the ones who a lot the money to the government organizations that need to justify there existence….hmm, seams to feed its self. I don't know. This made me want to laugh but mostly I'm a little pissed.

Peace and stuff, Chaos.

------------------

So it moved on, and i moved on behind.

Originally posted by peeps:

HA - glowsticks YOUR ass

didn't someone say something about getting drinks?

That's arse wink.gif An ass is a type of donkey and i don't have one... i do have an arse.

Yeh i will get em in, VCR's all round? Shit actually i don't think i could stomache more redbull.. maybe some champagne though.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF