Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Street party in Naperville....

mouskawitz

I think the information provided by that link is pretty bland. There really aren't that many details as to what kind of party this is going to be, or am I just looking in the wrong place? Trust me I am always looking for something new to do, but without details it's pretty chancey to just run over there.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

I have been to Reclaim the streets parties in the UK. I think they are a good thing, it's not about the party, more about the statement.

They would dump 2 tonnes of sand in the middle of London and make a sand pit for kids to play in. Then just start a prarty going. It would bring London to a stand still!

I think it's nice to be proactive on these things.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

A lot of times these things are what you make them - they can be really lame or pretty cool, depending on your mood/attitude.

cwm7.gifcwm9.gif

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

Music is my destiny...my escape from reality

The only thing is that on the web site it doesn't necessarly explain what you are being proactive for? It just seems to be people that hate cops?? I might not of taken enough time to look at it but what do you think?

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!