Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marshall Jefferson on the 27th...

back2basics-

You know i will be there, old school baby wink.gif Anybody else?

Green Clubber

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fri. July 27th@Kustom-1997 n Clybourne

Sense Prod. & Urban Culture Ent.

present "the Culture Sessions:episodeI" feat.

the godfather of House

MARSHALL JEFFERSON-the world CD release tour

w/LEGO- Red Dog/Afterhours/83West Rec.

Monna-3degrees/zentra

Josh Werner- Antenna International Rec./Gramaphone

21+ proper attire required 9pm-2am

early arrival is the only way to ensure admission!

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Kim, read the post, early arrival is the only way to guarantee admission. There is no <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> .

B2B, I highly recommend you stay away from Kustom, I have friends that have gone there and nothing but bad comments about that place. Lego spins on a pretty regular basis at Aqua and Zentra, so I would just wait for an appearance at one of those clubs.

------------------

b_md_clr.gifb_md_clr.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

Yeh but it's Marshall Jefferson, he has some great new tracks out at the moment. Check out 'clap you hands' for a good example of what he plays.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Trust me B2B, catch him somewhere else on another day. I won't set foot in Kustom after how they treated us the one time we did try to go there, and after all the nightmare stories I have heard about the place. If you go try to have a good time, but I would recommend you stay away, or bring your gold card....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

------------------

b_md_clr.gifb_md_clr.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

Originally posted by kimberlyco:

and the questlist is from a friend of mine.

Well don't forget about us, oh palsy walsy. I'm not eager to pay 20 for 2am place. (i think its 10 for ladies anyway)

I'll probably go. crowd doesn't bother me as much as the fact the door people there don't know how to move a line.

the promoter's supposed to be bringing in thir own people. Hopefully it helps.

Additionally paul johnson's at zentra so we can hustle down the block at 2 for some for old school action.

------------------

"He sought to know all things, but nothing did he learn"

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif

Originally posted by wombat:

Lind's and I are going to another wedding that weekend so, unfortunately we'll be out of town. This killer shit always seems to go on when I'm away.

Anyway I'll have my niece in town this weekend and she's a jungle kitten from the city so hopefully we could show her a good time.

You guyz and girlz down?

Peeps, you coming?

i just found out that ma dukes is going to be away until FUCKING MONDAY, so if i can snag a flight, i am coming.

and marcel neice is a cool cat, no doubt.

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

my choice is what i choose to do and if i'm causing no harm it shouldn't bother you

your choice is who you choose to be and if you're causing no harm then you're alright with me - ben harper

Carn't seem to find a D&B or Jungle night on the weekend. I have posted in a few places and come up blank. Anybody else know?

BB is on about Sean Cusick Saturday, he used to warm up for Sasha and Digweed so it may be a little Progressive for her. And Crobar have some fancey dress part, themed on Superhero's (if anybody goes as E man i will have to laugh at you).

------------------

b2b6.GIF

I wasn't sure exactly what you jokers (wombat & b2b) were researching

but dragon room is dnb on friday..go back to the thread called "dragon room making a comeback" started by bb.

wed at big wig is too for its worth

------------------

"He sought to know all things, but nothing did he learn"

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif

Originally posted by kimberlyco:

So negative you are??? What did Italians or fake boob women ever do to you??

Those Italians beat me up, and those fake boob women shoot me down. I want some spaghetti and silicon boobies too. Why can't I have any...

the above explains my hostility toward the Kustom/White Star crowd,

Kimberly, I would compare that crowd to how you described the clubs in Vegas... Have a great night at Kustom folks, I will be elsewhere, rather at home then to be seen walking in or out of that joint.

------------------

b_md_clr.gifb_md_clr.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

B2B, I guess me and you are alone for this one, I don't care where they play, this is going to be a PHAT set and a fun time. We'll have to make a meet up. Kustom maybe tuff, but they haven't seen a crazy brit with Champaigne and a crazy Irish gal with her dancin shoes on!!!

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

I am totally down Kim, i think the tallenet will sort the crowd out.

BB i don't need my Goldcard mate, i will bullshit my way in (or out) wink.gif

And as for the door staff, you just have to know how to treat them wink.gif

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Kim,

you might want to swap your dancing shoes for some Vito Kickers, since you are going to be wading through a sea of Italians in tight shirts with gold chains.

Also wear some safety glasses in case one of the two million pairs of fake tits in that place decides to burst, silicone in your eyes really burns...

------------------

b_md_clr.gifb_md_clr.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

So negative you are??? What did Italians or fake boob women ever do to you??

I can have fun in my own little world, and b2b is in, anyone else who loves house?

Wombat and Lindsay??

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

Lind's and I are going to another wedding that weekend so, unfortunately we'll be out of town. This killer shit always seems to go on when I'm away.

Anyway I'll have my niece in town this weekend and she's a jungle kitten from the city so hopefully we could show her a good time.

You guyz and girlz down?

Peeps, you coming?

------------------

wombat3.gif

Well, I don't usually know my schedule that far in advance and I have no clue who Marshall Jefferson is so I guess I'm up in the air for this one. I'm always up for something new though. I'm sure we'll all talk about this again when the time is closer.

------------------

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

Marshall was one of the people who started this house music thing off. A huge influence on teh Chicago scene. Deep and funky house.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

B2B, I am going as

Crackheadman

Don't laugh at me... LOL

Hey Tommy i thought Tommy was crackhead man? wink.gif

------------------

b2b6.GIF

I never said that I was crackhead man.. I said I was going as crackhead man.

Tommy can I borrow some clothes so I can go to hype night as you, the infamous crackheadman please?????

------------------

b_md_clr.gifb_md_clr.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

[This message has been edited by bouncyboy (edited 07-18-2001).]