Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone check out DT at Transit in Philly Sat night???

I got there a little after 12:00 and there was already a pretty big line outside, but it wasn't very crowded inside at all. i think that the opening DJ was Chuck Aronson. I've never hear him before, but his style is very similar to danny a year or so ago. he was even spinning a lot of danny's old tunes. i didn't quite understand it; i was actually kinda annoyed at times. anyway, danny came on around 2:00 and just took over. Unfortunately, i got dragged out by my friends around 4:30 when the place was just starting to go off. The place was crowded, but not overbearing. i could always find a nice place to dance, even on stage for a bit. There were definitely a lot of peeps down from NYC.

• 4 years later...

Wait a second, u went to Transit in Philly on Saturday and Danny Tenaglia was there? :rofl: That is GREAT, did they advertise that he was there too? your a fuckin IDIOT, I Dont know how to break it to you, but DT is in Italy. I am not sure what worse, you going to the club and thinkin DT was there? Or you dumb enought to say that u heard DT in Philly on Sat.

U gave me a good laugh for the nite. :bong:

I got there a little after 12:00 and there was already a pretty big line outside, but it wasn't very crowded inside at all. i think that the opening DJ was Chuck Aronson. I've never hear him before, but his style is very similar to danny a year or so ago. he was even spinning a lot of danny's old tunes. i didn't quite understand it; i was actually kinda annoyed at times. anyway, danny came on around 2:00 and just took over. Unfortunately, i got dragged out by my friends around 4:30 when the place was just starting to go off. The place was crowded, but not overbearing. i could always find a nice place to dance, even on stage for a bit. There were definitely a lot of peeps down from NYC.

Wait a second, u went to Transit in Philly on Saturday and Danny Tenaglia was there? :rofl: That is GREAT, did they advertise that he was there too? your a fuckin IDIOT, I Dont know how to break it to you, but DT is in Italy. I am not sure what worse, you going to the club and thinkin DT was there? Or you dumb enought to say that u heard DT in Philly on Sat.

:woah::laugh2:

You might want to doublecheck on who the idiot is here. Look at the date of the original post, toolbox. :rolleyes:

You might want to doublecheck on who the idiot is here. Look at the date of the original post, toolbox. :rolleyes:

Ok I guess I am the idiot, I dont understand why people bump threads from a long time ago. I guess that is why this board SUCKS, no real info here.

I was also at Transit that night, it was a guido and hooch crowd with random DT heads there. It was a fun night.

I guess in the future I should check the dates and make sure they are up to date. :rolleyes:

Ok I guess I am the idiot, I dont understand why people bump threads from a long time ago. I guess that is why this board SUCKS, no real info here.

I was also at Transit that night, it was a guido and hooch crowd with random DT heads there. It was a fun night.

I guess in the future I should check the dates and make sure they are up to date. :rolleyes:

you should most definetly check the dates especially if you make fun of the guy and at the end you look like an ass.

you should most definetly check the dates especially if you make fun of the guy and at the end you look like an ass.

Like I really needed to hear from the peanut gallery :bigfinge: I dont give a fuck if I look like an ass, I am not here to impress anyone.

This site has REALLY went to shit, people get their rocks off on bumping post from 5 years ago, I guess people need to get their post counts up since they have very little to talk about or contribute to the board :bigfinge:

Like I really needed to hear from the peanut gallery :bigfinge: I dont give a fuck if I look like an ass, I am not here to impress anyone.

This site has REALLY went to shit, people get their rocks off on bumping post from 5 years ago, I guess people need to get their post counts up since they have very little to talk about or contribute to the board :bigfinge:

whatever lol

you looked stupid

now you're mad

i dont care either

dont like this board then leave

:pint:

whatever lol

you looked stupid

now you're mad

i dont care either

dont like this board then leave

:pint:

Sorry but I am not Mad, No reason to get mad about Stupid Shit from Stupid people on a Msg board. Thanks for telling me I could leave I thought I was stuck here forever. :rolleyes:

I am really here only to meets some girls, U want to go out :swallow:

Sorry but I am not Mad, No reason to get mad about Stupid Shit from Stupid people on a Msg board. Thanks for telling me I could leave I thought I was stuck here forever. :rolleyes:

I am really here only to meets some girls, U want to go out :swallow:

you wouldn't know what to do with me...so answer is no.

got two words for u... Anger Management!- sign me up too :) lol