Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tranza ,Please read

I read all our recent posts regarding Jersey&

Bedlam yada,yada. I too posted a reply,Its submitted in the follow ups to that post.I would like it very much if you and those who think like you would read it,it may enlighten

U.I think its like one of the last ones.

PLUR

------------------

Guest clubkid77

I read yer post, i agree with you. Also! To many people have this house vs. trance shit. Let this one die, first of all to many of you die hard house heads thing that trance came from house and it DIDNT. they for the most part have seperate roots. House has much of its roots in disco. where as trance has much of its roots in late 80's german techno. Im sure most of you house fans dont even know who u96 was. you dont have to like it but at least give it respect. these people sayin it is dead and blah blah are full of it cuz they have some idea that trance came about 2 years ago in england and it didn't its been round for much longer and will be here to stay.

------------------

I'm with ya ClubKid ... Trance will never die ... just evolve like everything else!! smile.gif

Personally, i like both hardhouse and trance and vocal mixes too! We all should have respect for the scene and the history ... I just don't like the old-school disco (even though i grew up with it) wink.gif

PEACE,

Rally2000 biggrin.gif

------------------

I hope you didnt misunderstand me,Im not anti trance,Infact,its quite the contrary,

there has never been a conflict between the 2, How can anyone even compare the 2 they are so remotely different although I prefer

House, I have been blessed enough to hear Nigel Dawson,Dave Seaman,and Ian Ossia @ Ministry Of Sound in the UK 4 times in the last 5 yrs. I pride myself in having a tremendous respect for all music,As for others whatever GETS U OFF, If it werks you its doing its Job. The issue here is club owners caring not about the KIND of party they throw people wise,but,how much money they can make by letting just any bone head looking to get WACKED in the door without any respect for the music or the people around them. Thanx For listening. MUSIC IS THE ANSWER!!!!!

------------------

Clubkidd, I TOTALLY agree with you too!! Trance will NEVER EVER die as long as people like you and me listen to it and keep it alive. Also, I agree with you that trance is wasn't born in England couple of years ago. It all originated from techno and it's evolving every day . . . that's why we call it progressive trance . . . it never stops moving.

I don't think house music is wack or anything like that. It's good to move to sometimes, I just can't listen to it for too long cause it's so repeatitive like techno. Trance on the other hand is like reading a book or watching a movie. It's got a story to tell. It creeps into your soul. GOTTA LOVE THE STUFF!!!!

BlueAngel

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .

Come on Darrell ... You knew that already!!! hahahaha - I'm an old fuck on this board ... hehe smile.gif

Hey BlueAngel - You summed it up!! Evolution is something we cannot stop or change so we must deal with it ... in our own way of course!

I love all you peeps on this board even Nestor and JoelS !!! smile.gif

PEACE,

Rally2000 biggrin.gif

------------------