Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can't believe some of the negative PVD reviews?!?

Obviously everyone is entitled to their opinion but were those people who thought PVD wasn't insane the other night at the same club i was. You can't expect every single track to be your fav. and I agree that that Sexual/Everytime mix kind of sucked (although he was just experimenting) but i'd say friday night was pretty close.

And I thought the crowd was as into the music as I have ever seen a Twilo crowd. I mean the place was mobbed at 8:30 and this isn't S&D where you know they play till 10 or later.

I had an amzing time and thought van dyk was at his best.

------------------

Glide, I TOTALLY agree with you!! I, too, have never seen that many people stay til closing. AND believe me when I say that at times (when Sasha is too cracked out to spin) not half of that crowd stay for S&D til the end. I think New Yorkers are starting to really realize the magic of PVD.

He was definately off the hook that night!!

BlueAngel

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .

I agree with the both of you...definately the best show ever...Paul was so animated in the booth and it translated over to the crowd! FUCK what other people say...next time maybe that will make thier ignorant asses stay home!

~ROMEO~

------------------