Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow.. Lotta new people here!! Any old clubnyc members still here??

This board totally changed within a few days!! A week ago, if anyone brought up Exit or Denny Tsettos, they would be bashed by the whole board.. Now, it's exactly the opposit of that.. No one talking about Soundfactory or Jonathan Peters, Vinyl or Danny Tenaglia, just Exit?? To me it looks like the age here is 17-20 with a few old mofo's like Rally, Nestor and Joel S... J/K guys!! ;-) I dunno, but there are definately a lot of people posting, which is good, I guess.. The subjects are pretty lame, but this is like the third or fourth time I have seen clubnyc change.. It looks to be dramaless conversations, another plus.. Some of the Clubnyc brawls were fun though.. Remember the DT fans vs. JP fans?? The TRANCE vs HOUSE wars?? The Phoenix vs Nikilina battles?? The Clubnyc board vs RANGJOB!! I miss reading funny shit like that.. Oh well.. Just reminising.. (Sp?)

PEACE.....

www.area51ny.com

------------------

What's up tranza?? What I'm seeing is a influx of all of these young lads & wenches(jk) coming into the scene all at once. I really do miss the old days when we use to have our midnight true or dare sessions in the chat room....Well hopefully I'll get a chance to meet you sometime chief

Nicko

------------------

Oasis.. Ask anyone who knows me well, I'm not one to hold a grudge.. Cool??

Brandie.. Dont let Nikki see you spelling her name wrong, she'll have a heart attack!! Right NICKILINA?!?!? ;-)

Fero, one day we will meet!! I'll be in Soundfactory sunday morning around 7:30-8am.. You going??

PEACE..

" The end of the earth is upon us.. Sooner or later, it will all turn to dust "

------------------

[This message has been edited by tranza (edited 05-18-2000).]

*mwah* you got that right tranza-banaza!

Originally posted by tranza:

Oasis.. Ask anyone who knows me well, I'm not one to hold a grudge.. Cool??

Brandie.. Dont let Nikki see you spelling her name wrong, she'll have a heart attack!! Right NICKILINA?!?!? ;-)

Fero, one day we will meet!! I'll be in Soundfactory sunday morning around 7:30-8am.. You going??

PEACE..

" The end of the earth is upon us.. Sooner or later, it will all turn to dust "

------------------

Tranza - I agree ... all newbies! They are doing that contest thing and advertising the site ... and look what happened!!

Tons of new kids all over the board!! My old ass will have to 'fight' woth some newer peeps ... hahaha

I'm uniting with Joel and Nestor ... and where's CrystalMethod? i saw a couple of posts from him ...

Funny... now everyone loves exit here!!! hahahahahaha - WTF!! Sorry ... I still hate it!!

Keep it real ... Fridays = DT and Saturdays = JP ... nothing better!!!! smile.gif

PEACE,

Rally2000 biggrin.gif

------------------

Hey Wizard! WTF is going on here ... who are all these peeps??? HAHAHAHAHAHA ... I feel lost ... hehe smile.gif

There are a million exit and Tsettos fans on here now ... ahhhhhhhh!

Rally2000 biggrin.gif

------------------

LMFAO !!! HAHAHAHA ... who knows!!! But, there's just too many of them (i know you're kidding - calm down!) smile.gif

"exit is great, tsettos is unreal" ... ahhh

what happened here ... shhhhh ... don't tell anyone about Vinyl ... keep it quiet or else it'll become mad crowded! haha

Rally2000

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

In the spirit of Alpha...

You all f'in suck cow tits anyway!!!!

Bumshshahahahshwhsshahahah

PoX you fag.

Tranza you biatch.

Niki, you wench, go back to Philly

hahahahahahaha

-Alpha

------------------

don't know if this is a double post but...

I'M STILL HERE!!! I'M STILL HERE!!! I'M STILL HERE!!! I'M STILL HERE!!!

phew, now that I got that out of my system...

Everyone have a great wknd and BE SAFE!

luv and chocolate,

deedz

------------------

Hey kats-

i'm new to the boards...old to the scene, definately not a little young chickadee like so many people posting on this bb.

Exit sucked when it was Carbon so i don't know what would make it any better now and why the big following????

Vinyl is one of the only clubs in Ny i will still go to, although i remain openminded and never shrug an opportunity to try out a new place....but i am yet to find a new spot thats also got a good vibe and makes me move.

------------------

vinyl is the answer...i havent heard danny spin in soooooooo long, i'm seriously deprived. I havent been out in ages due to having two little monsters at home but my next trip out is definately gonna be vinyl. Maybe we can have a huge meetup like we used to??

deedz

P.S. Rally...I feel your pain lol smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by tranza:

>This board totally changed within a few

>days!! A week ago, if anyone brought up

>Exit or Denny Tsettos, they would be bashed

>by the whole board.. Now, it's exactly the

Maybe that's good news. Young blood is always fresh.

>opposit of that.. No one talking about

>Soundfactory or Jonathan Peters, Vinyl or

>Danny Tenaglia, just Exit?? To me it looks

>like the age here is 17-20 with a few old

Maybe it's not that good, anyway, they will learn.

>mofo's like Rally, Nestor and Joel S... J/K

>guys!! ;-) I dunno, but there are

Old mofo??? I'M NOT OLD!!! If when you're 27 you're old then when you're 30 you must be dead. Don't call me old (I'll be old when I'll be 70, maybe not even then)

>definately a lot of people posting, which

>is good, I guess.. The subjects are pretty

>lame, but this is like the third or fourth

>time I have seen clubnyc change.. It looks

>to be dramaless conversations, another

Drama, drama, drama! I love drama.

>plus.. Some of the Clubnyc brawls were fun

>though.. Remember the DT fans vs. JP fans??

>The TRANCE vs HOUSE wars?? The Phoenix vs

>Nikilina battles?? The Clubnyc board vs

I'm worried, what happened to POXILINA? Was she eaten by her father? Thrown in a trashcan by her mother? Please give us some news?

>RANGJOB!! I miss reading funny shit like

>that.. Oh well.. Just reminising.. (Sp?)

>PEACE.....

Mmmm, sometime I miss the drama that was on this board a few years ago: death menaces, inpersonification, DT vs Junia war, fights between dj and promoters, news of gun shot and police raid in the club just minutes after it happened etc... some of these drama went pretty ugly like when a guy used the board to stalk a girl and go after her and menace her of rape and murder, it was pretty bad but at this time this board was f*cking livefull.

The old school is still here.

Th board is changing once again, hopefully for better but certainly for worse.

Plur,

Joël S.

------------------