Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow.. Lotta new people here!! Any old clubnyc members still here??

Hey I didn't realize there was a price for the peeps who posts the most often here! I was posting as I usually do.

That's the reason plenty of new people are posting. Everything turn on to be greed.

ClubNYC staff better give their price to some of the old school!!!

Plur,

Joël S. cool.gif

------------------

i actually came to post because i was looking for someone, didn't find him, but i found a cool little community of really nice people.

As for the contest posting thing, i'm not interested, plus its clogging my mailbox with unnecessary junk mail as if i don't get enough already. I need 2 mail addresses one for business one for play as it is just to keep it all straight. KRAAAZY!

It's not because it's Friday that plenty of people are posting, I'm sure about it! (it's becuz of greed)

Ready to go clubbing?

Are you going to Body&Soul this Sunday? I should be there around 7h30. Look for the hippy (long hair, goatee, glasses) with military camouflage pants close to the dj boot and say hello.

See ya,

Plur,

Joël S. cool.gif

Originally posted by lecy337:

lol

It's FRI.!!!!!

------------------

• 4 years later...
HEY, all don't know if you guys remember me ? :bounce: "glowball" hehe from back in the day, well anyway whats upp?~~! :clap2:

how could we forget you?

lool

wow...those were the days.

still am in touch with a good amount of the ppl from back then, they just dont post on here no more.