Clubplanet Nightlife Community

seaman and deep dish...

is this going to be a regular occurance now?...i see that seaman is spinning with them again in june at twilo. if this is the case, this is going to be the best party twilo has, if it's not already. dont get me wrong, i take nothing away from pvd/s&d parties, but something about that place with deep dish is magical, when you add seaman in the mix.....

what more can i say....

------------------

Seaman is one of my favorites ... I'm still hung up listening to Renaissance Awakening ... i can't stop!! smile.gif

Deep Dish ... enuff said!

and yeah - i heard from a friend of mine that they will be together at twilo over the summer ... (not a very reliable source though) ... hahaha

Rally2000 biggrin.gif

------------------

Dave Seaman is definately without a doubt one of the best DJ's . . . next to PVD that is. =P

I also heard that Dave Seaman and Deep Dish is scheduled for every 1 1/2 month schedule.

BlueAngel

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .

They don't ever play together? Deep Dish did some gigs in the UK with Digweed where they would play first, then for an hour Digweed would come on and spin records while Deep Dish played live on top of it. MUSICAL ORGASM!

I saw Seaman spin once and thought he was every bit as good as Digweed. This will definitely be my night in Twilo when I get there (2 more months, looking forward to meeting all you crazy peeps!)

JohnB

------------------

i think this is the prelude to seaman having his own night at twilo in the not too distant future. april was the first time i had seen these two acts perform together, so my initial post was concerning the regularity of it. im not so sure that i judged seaman as the 'opening act', or if he was sharing the bill with DD. they have had a residency of sorts there now for a while, not to mention a following so i think they will continue to close it out. although now that you mention it, it would be very nice to hear something like this performance with digweed.

nolimit....didnt we discuss this show in april?...my head is like a seive these days...lol

peace

------------------